08-14-18 11:28 PM
613 ... 22232425
tools
    Wait Rebellious can you do it for me please lol, I don't have a PC so I can't create my own server...) :
    Last edited by wazeer lahri; 04-24-16 at 01:15 PM.
    04-24-16 09:42 AM
    I don't see the "How to " for creating you own server? Can you give me pointers in finding it?
    https://sideloadit.wordpress.com/want-the-same/
    04-24-16 12:04 PM
    Semime do you have a Sideload.it Vpn I can connect to?
    04-24-16 01:18 PM
    How can I get netflix on my passport? Now that snap isn't supported?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 04:10 PM
    Semime do you have a Sideload.it Vpn I can connect to?
    Not that anyone can connect to. Sorry.
    04-25-16 04:44 PM
    How can I get netflix on my passport? Now that snap isn't supported?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1068555
    04-25-16 04:45 PM
    Within the last month, several people addressed me to ask why sideloading server was not working. So, I have started the server once again, in case someone might still need it. Working VPN settings are in the first post of this thread. Enjoy it.
    jim3040 likes this.
    08-18-16 02:02 PM
    Within the last month, several people addressed me to ask why sideloading server was not working. So, I have started the server once again, in case someone might still need it. Working VPN settings are in the first post of this thread. Enjoy it.
    Aye bro, I got the VPN working and all but when I'm in the app, What server address should I put in?
    08-18-16 03:18 PM
    bbm.in.ua - the same as in VPN settings.
    08-18-16 03:19 PM
    Thanks!
    08-18-16 03:20 PM
    Idk what's happening, I got the VPN working, Server address on the app is Correct ~ http://bbm.in.ua but when I try to install a app it just says "Installing app please wait a little..." I've been waiting over 10 mins but still nothing, and btw I'm trying to install "simple browser " for testing purposes. My Development mode is on ~
    08-19-16 05:58 AM
    You are in the same boat as I am with my present BB Classic. My Playbook works just fine, yet Classic gives the response to the script "Cannot access ................... You may have to reboot the target". If you search it on the web, you will find that none has ever found solution to this problem. It has something to do with the internal processes in your firmware, I believe. As far as I understand, during sideloading the server software sends the signal to the phone firmware with the information concerning file installation. So, neither my nor your phone accept this signal. If there were a way to see the internal QNX processes running or should-be-running at the moment, it could have given some insight. But I know nothing of such process monitors for BB10.
    08-19-16 07:41 AM
    I have entered all of your info for the vpn server on my passport and it won't connect. I can't figure out what's going wrong.
    08-19-16 02:22 PM
    First of all, I would prefer to see at least screenshots or text info of what you have entered, as for me everything works smooth

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 03:30 PM
    what is server address in sideload.it setting......
    08-26-16 05:33 PM
    I get dns faliure error when I setup Vpn please help

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 02:27 AM
    09-14-16 01:22 AM
    Save the server name once again to avoid that failure. It should be bbm.in.ua
    The reason why this happens is that by default there was the domain name sideload.it of which I finally lost control... The app tries to contact that server and is getting the response that you showed in the screenshot. I am thinking on making change to the source code of the app so that it does not knock that address anymore. No ETA, sorry, as this project is not my priority. I am also thinking on making the app open source so that anyone could improve it if necessary. Will let everyone know whenever I do this.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 01:33 AM
    I get dns faliure error when I setup Vpn please help

Posted via CB10
    I am no wizard. Could you show the setting you put into your VPN profile setup?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 01:34 AM
    Still can not Install bar, t's stop in waiting screen
    09-22-16 03:27 AM
    As I say, for my Classic it does not work either. Yet my Playbook installs apps fine via this. Other BB10 devices work fine, too, as my previous Q10 Verizon was fine with this service.
    I cannot do anything about this, sorry.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 04:43 AM
    Thank you for still devoting your time to this great application. Unfortunately, we have to add my Passport to the list of devices that this won't work on. It just sticks on the 'installing' screen.
    09-22-16 10:50 AM
    neither i able to download OTA file from dropbox [could not solve the host name] nor i am able to find out a proper detailed step by step procedure on how to do it. however as per op the server address is http://bbm.in.ua but in wordpress its mentioned as vpn.sideload.it and both profiles comes with time out error and DNS failure error respectively.

humble request to everyone who has successfully done all the steps, spend few minutes to pen down all the steps one by one and share it to all. there are might more guys like me who are die-heart BB fans and upgraded to BB10 inspite of all the odds.

thanks in advanced.
    09-27-16 03:39 AM
    Sideload.it
    Attachment 299149
    Install any BAR files directly from the web
    with no computer needed. Free of charge.

IMPORTANT:
    working server address: bbm.in.ua
    PSK key for VPN profile: sideloadit

Created by me (no applause, please) , inspired by Guyzer.
    Hopefully the name of the service speaks for itself with no further explanation needed. Though you might have some questions.

Question 1: Why is it free?
    Well, the two of us believe people need to have an alternative whenever possible. We do know there are some websites offering this kind of service for some fee. So, this is our alternative to the services you know. We do not charge you anything for using our service, neither do we have any advertisement of any kind within our website or our app. But we would welcome any donations, event the smallest ones, that would show us that all we do is not in vain.

Question 2: How long will the free period last?
    Forever. Another possible answer is "until we have donations/money and enthusiasm to run the server and pay for the domain name". So, basically, this depends on both our users and us.

Question 3: How can I use your service?
    At our website we have a How To section, which describes the process of setting up the things to run properly. But the basic scheme is to download the APK app from Sideload.it | The easiest and free way to sideload apps to your BlackBerry 10 device and follow all the steps in the How To section (I guess there's no need to duplicate it here).

Question 4: Are there any restrictions when using your service?
    Basically, there are only two restrictions. The first one is not to sideload pirated apps. As I cannot check if a certain bar file is pirated, this remains to be a moral obligation of those, who uses the service. The second restriction is not to abuse the VPN service, which is part of the system. In case VPN is abused, I will keep connection to the server only (with no further access to the Internet). In the FAQ section of the website we also ask not to abuse it, so I hope double mentioning will help. Please respect us for the work we have done to deliver the Sideload.it service to you free of charge and follow the restrictions we suggest.

Question 5: What shall I put into the fields of the app?

Well, I guess nothing else is needed to be explained. You are welcome to share your experience, views, suggestions and words of thanks here or at the BBM channel of Sideload.it - C0015BFDC or in Twitter . Questions are welcome as well.

Enjoy Sideload.it.
    For free.
    =============
    P.S. In several days I will publish the script of installation of a similar service at your own server - in case Sideload.it gets down for any reason you will be able to do the same on your own and use the remote bar file installation service for free with no interruption. Keep tuned in.
    11-29-16 11:25 AM
    Seems like this server down

Z10 is my new friend, come from mighty nokia n9 meego harmattan
    05-23-17 01:25 PM
613 ... 22232425