Numbers of problems happened when installing OS using OTA update or autoloader method due to �unclean� device prior to install.
    We�ve tried to develop script of CFP to secwipe and multi wiped your OS10 device before running your selected OS autoloader for your device.

Requirement:
    1.Backup procedure (bblink, darcy, sachesi, fire chest backup, etc)
    2.Autoloader you want to install
    3.SIC multiwipe (this application)

How to use:
    Just install the application to your PC/laptop, connect your device, TURN IT OFF and select the option to wipe our phone. It is recommended to remove device password and to uninstall any applications that can be uninstall in your phone before using this application to shorten the secwipe time.

It is recommended to run SIC Multiwipe with administrator privilege (click right on the icon and select run as administrator) - Thanks to Divyan for the input.

Once done, run your autoloader and enjoy your clean installed device.

Note:

1. Please make sure to backup all your data especially in your device because SIC Multiwipe WILL DELETE every data and file system in your device.
    2. It is recommended to NOT restore settings and application data. You can use fire chest backup, intouch contacts etc to restore your phone contacts and remember notes.
    3. This application is not applicable for anybody who are trying to do OTA upgrade, only to install OS using autoloader
    4. Please read carefully the readme packaged in the rar file prior to use SIC Multiwipe.
    5. Process time: It will take 3-5 minutes for the nuke �a, erase and wipe process (the whole SIC Multiwipe process), and another 10-15 minutes for the OS and Radio loading process.
    6. Please don't mirror the download link - thanks

Please read the readme carefully before using this tool because the steps has changed to make it more user friendly to be used.

As usual DWYOR applied and hope you enjoy the result.

SIC Multiwipe 1.2:
    Multiwipe 1.2-Mediafire

Multiwipe 1.2-Mega

SIC Multiwipe 1.3 : SIC Multiwipe 1.3 (Mediafire)

SIC Mutwipe 1.3 with Choices: SIC_Multiwipe_V1.3_with_Choices_n_CFP57

CFP 3.10.0.57

Procedure: extract the files in 1 folder, connect and select your device and let SIC Multiwipe clean your device

Note: Please replace CFP.exe with the newer available one (3.10.0.57)

Last edited by clie610; 03-07-15 at 12:25 PM.
    Uzi, chindoberry, iking and 47 others like this.
    02-25-14 04:46 AM
    Welldone Mastah...

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:53 AM
    Xie xie...
    #TeamBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 05:06 AM
    Good work mastah... keep 'em coming
    02-25-14 06:02 AM
    Xie xie...
    #TeamBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean?

stl-2 10.2.1.2141 soft 2102 radio 2142
    02-25-14 06:22 AM
    What do you mean?

That is for us to know aand you to find out lol

Kick @$$ job brother, just waiting for iking now and our chef Otto for some madness to happen soon.

BerryLicious rises!? Hahahahah

I'll say it for the road, good job mastah *hail*

Posted via CB10
    ifraser likes this.
    02-25-14 06:35 AM
    Good work mastah... keep 'em coming
    You my good friend, need to get busy soon as well should I pre heat the oven?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 06:36 AM
    Why use this instead of doing a Security Wipe on your BlackBerry?
    02-25-14 09:18 AM
    Why use this instead of doing a Security Wipe on your BlackBerry?
    security wipe only erase your setting and data files but not erasing the previous OS' files. This tool will do both, erasing setting and data file through secwipe as well as the previous OS so that you have a clean device before installing new OS
    02-25-14 09:29 AM
    nice i need it
    02-25-14 10:00 AM
    Nice share, thanks a lot...
    02-25-14 10:08 AM
    security wipe only erase your setting and data files but not erasing the previous OS' files. This tool will do both, erasing setting and data file through secwipe as well as the previous OS so that you have a clean device before installing new OS
    Funny how BlackBerry UK told me that a security wipe erases everything.
    sheldonbk and pandi06041990 like this.
    02-25-14 10:25 AM
    I think that's not correct, if it does, once you do security wipe after your OS installed, your device won't be able to restart again
    02-25-14 10:29 AM
    Security wipe is the same as factory reset (BBOS), it only erases our data, settings and our 3rd party apps. but not the OS.

Posted via CB10
    pandi06041990 likes this.
    02-25-14 10:31 AM
    Explain to me this
    Why use this program to wipe away your OS (in theory you can't because of the way the filesystem is set up (hd0 and hd1 both have OS).
    You are loading a new OS over the old OS anyways. So just security wipe...
    DetlevCM, homer1475, jpvj and 1 others like this.
    02-25-14 10:38 AM
    Security wipe is the same as factory reset (BBOS), it only erases our data, settings and our 3rd party apps. but not the OS.
    If you want to wipe absolutely everything including the device password, the only command you need is nuke -a.

Not sure why this script spams wipe.

Also not sure what the point is for autoloader.
    02-25-14 10:41 AM
    If you want to wipe absolutely everything including the device password, the only command you need is nuke -a.

That's the only answer I needed
    Sacha has spoken.
    They spammed wipe because they want to format your device multiple times so it is "more secure"
    But this will also wear out the hard drive faster.
    02-25-14 10:48 AM
    So all this does is run cfp wipe a couple times? I'd think the following would be more useful.

1. cfp nuke -a
    2. wait a bit
    3. cfp load (OS.signed) (radio.signed)

Maybe have a filename input for the signed files.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 10:58 AM
    So all this does is run cfp wipe a couple times? I'd think the following would be more useful.
    It does a plain nuke (no -a), then 5 wipes.
    02-25-14 11:05 AM
    It does a plain nuke (no -a), then 5 wipes.
    There's redundancy, and then there's redundancy.

I thought two security wipes (if there's a leak out and I have the time) was a little excessive, let alone five plus a nuke.

Posted via CB10
    Sean CueTen likes this.
    02-25-14 11:11 AM
    Hell, I don't even think security wipe is necessary after autoloader, no?
    02-25-14 11:15 AM

Hi XSacha, as mentioned, secwipe is only erase setting and user's data and not cleans up the system file using the wipe command in CFP. We're trying to help if possible for anybody who wants to install their OS using autoloader (not using OTA update).

For the use of CFP commands I would refer to this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...mmands-738635/

We've tested this before hand and found that it help us not to face any bugs other than that came from the OSes itself, and wants to share it with everybody.

We've tried several methods, wipe once, twice, etc times and found that to wipe 5 times gives us best result so far, and have involved numbers of people to try this method before posting this on CB.
    sheldonbk likes this.
    02-25-14 11:26 AM
    What do you mean?

Means thank you in chinese
    02-25-14 11:27 AM

1. cfp nuke -a
    2. wait a bit
    3. cfp load (OS.signed) (radio.signed)

Posted via CB10
    Hi Thurask, our objective is to help everybody including ones who are not used to "play" with command prompt, CFP and other manual way to install OSes, by just make the device ready for upgrade/downgrade using autoloader and then run the autoloader after that.

It will be handy to have one tool that includes both radio and OS signed files but then it will be OS specific and perhaps not everyone of us used to play with extracting autoloader to OS and radio signed files and then using CFP to install it as mentioned above. Thanks for the input though.
    02-25-14 11:35 AM
    There's redundancy, and then there's redundancy.

I thought two security wipes (if there's a leak out and I have the time) was a little excessive, let alone five plus a nuke.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry I forgot to multiquote and comment on this comment

Basically we do 1 secwipe using the nuke command and 5 wipes using wipe command in CFP
    02-25-14 11:38 AM
665 123 ...