10-21-13 10:09 AM
43 12
  1. Monrieach7's Avatar
    Should I updated to BlackBerry leak10.2

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:00 PM
  2. pttptppt's Avatar
    Yes, more reasons to do it then to not!

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:00 PM
  3. LillyFox's Avatar
    You bet! It is fun and makes your phone super yummy

    Lilly's hand stitched Frankensteined Z10 powered by 10.2.(latest leak)
    10-19-13 08:07 PM
  4. neteng1000's Avatar
    Just wait a few days for the official release

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:11 PM
  5. cdnrower's Avatar
    Yes and recommend 1791. 10.2 is fab.
    10-19-13 08:12 PM
  6. rgarza8's Avatar
    Fo sure

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:12 PM
  7. Tecker Man's Avatar
    Should I updated to BlackBerry leak10.2

    Posted via CB10
    Ask your selves do you want CRAP OS (10.0) or do You want Kick A** OS (10.2.1)
    10-19-13 08:12 PM
  8. pttptppt's Avatar
    Try 10.2.1

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:13 PM
  9. Monrieach7's Avatar
    Will i get updates to official one via OTA if i install leak?

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:14 PM
  10. Tecker Man's Avatar
    Will i get updates to official one via OTA if i install leak?

    Posted via CB10
    If you are running 10.2 And itS ABOVE Carrier release then no! (but you can If you are on 10.2.1 then yes
    10-19-13 08:15 PM
  11. bbmtna's Avatar
    I had been asking this very questions since the leaks started surfacing on a regular basis. I kept telling myself that I'd hold out until my carrier pushed out the OS.

    Well last night I took the plunge. After a bunch of research, finding a version that seemed to be ideal for me I went ahead and did it. I tell you, i'm glad I did, i've been enjoying the process ever since.

    Now depending on where you live, it might be worth waiting, for example if you live Canada we should be getting it shortly. If the odds of 10.2 dropping in your country aren't any time soon, then Go right ahead. In my case, I just couldn?t wait any further. I had previously downloaded the OS, the android runtime and a mess load of apps that run on 10.2.

    FYI be sure to read through the forums and the wiki on loading a leak was written rather well, be sure to give it a read as well.

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:56 PM
  12. sidd1011's Avatar
    Either10.2 or 10.2.1. 10.2.0 for stability and 10.2.1 for latest features

    Posted via CB10 on Z10 STL100-1 running
    10-19-13 09:02 PM
  13. djdragon's Avatar
    Peer pressure! Peer pressure! Peer pressure! Do it!

    Z10 via CB10
    bbmtna likes this.
    10-19-13 09:03 PM
  14. srzjumper's Avatar
    As soon as I will update to the leaks version they will release the official. Anyone else feel same way?

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:41 PM
  15. mf1982's Avatar
    I loaded Q10SQN100-5/ this evening. Loving it so far.

    I didn't want to have to reload my sideloads, but because I'm taking it for repair soon (double letter issue on the keyboard popping up), I had to back up and they said try a wipe, so I did, then installed this leak)

    I loaded an unlocked Android runtime, it has the bar on the bottom so I'm currently trying to find that thread I got it from to fix that). Some sideloads that didn't work now do, so that's a plus too!

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:43 PM
  16. mf1982's Avatar
    I also remember seeing stuff about the OS version screen about which version your carrier is supporting. If someone has info on that, I'd love to know about it.

    I remember it had something to do with version numbers in the about (dark theme!!) screen.

    Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:45 PM
  17. zocster's Avatar
    Just do it lol

    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-19-13 09:45 PM
  18. anon(3732391)'s Avatar
    Ohhhhh!! What to do..... What to do!

    cleaner24 likes this.
    10-19-13 09:50 PM
  19. Monrieach7's Avatar
    Thanks you guys

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:01 AM
  20. carrollmikej's Avatar
    I'm waiting for the official release. If I could load it through my MBP you might, and I mean might, be able to talk me into it. But since you can't there's no point in trying.

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:08 AM
  21. Monrieach7's Avatar
    U install the leak and i want to go back to official os. How?

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:23 AM
  22. timeride's Avatar
    Should I updated to BlackBerry leak10.2

    Posted via CB10
    There are Three (3) kinds of peoples.

    1) People that do things that make it happen.

    2) People that only watch what happens.


    3) People that just stand around and scratch their heads and question 'What happened?'.

    I say elevate your status and DO IT.

    BTW there are enough friendlies here that would be more that willing to help you out, by ways of experience and general info.

    Before you DO IT,
    Just remember do some kind of backup to protect your Information. (as per usual)

    If you have any regrets you may always revert back to what you are currently using.
    10-20-13 08:25 AM
  23. Monrieach7's Avatar
    I did back up but i want to downgrade to my official OS instead of leak

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:28 AM
  24. sauron4's Avatar
    You might as well just wait for the official release as it's not too far away now.

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:29 AM
  25. Monrieach7's Avatar
    I just installed the leak can i go back to official OS

    Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 08:32 AM
43 12

Similar Threads

  1. Best Leak to Run on T-Mobile Network?
    By AfroZepher in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-21-15, 07:29 AM
  2. updated my Q5 to 10.2
    By Red_Berry_21 in forum BlackBerry Q5
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-23-13, 02:28 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-13, 10:14 PM
  4. trying to update my Q5 to 10.2 using sachesi
    By Red_Berry_21 in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-19-13, 06:17 PM