I know we have many gestures to make our life easy but do you think we have more space for gestures in BB10 OS? What are you views?
    09-24-13 04:11 AM
    I think BlackBerry should introduce a whole new team to fix the mess that they've caused.

That's my view.

I like the gestures but I think they have a lot more problems on their hands...
    09-24-13 04:48 AM
    BB gesture was one of their inoovating point, let's hope they will still develop it, if time let them sure they will (at least try).

My 2 cents.
    09-24-13 04:56 AM
    How about how iOS is doing the cool Palm-like cards with flip up to quit? I'd like to see that in 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 05:11 AM
    How about how iOS is doing the cool Palm-like cards with flip up to quit? I'd like to see that in 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    Some people are still waiting for 10.2......
    09-24-13 05:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Don't know why they dropped this, since it was a standard part of the PlayBook OS. :/

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    09-24-13 05:56 AM
    Don't know why they dropped this, since it was a standard part of the PlayBook OS. :/

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    My guess is because when you have 8 ActiveFrames you scroll up and down. I would guess eventually it will come back

To answer the original question: yes I would like to see more gestures, as well as a reworking of older gestures. Specifically the keyboard gesture, I like on the Playbook it is a flick from the bottom left to bring it up and down. Using two figures doesn't seem as intuitive a gesture.
    09-24-13 06:54 AM
    When I read first reviews of bbos10 I got impression I'd have to learn loads of gestures. In actuality it took me under a minute to learn the gestures. This is good. I don't think it would be good to have more than half a dozen gestures. One area I think could be improved is answering phone. I don't like having to focus and move the bar. An alternative would be nice if not a button press gesturing a tick to answer or a cross to ignore might work.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 12:13 PM
    BlackBerry, apparently, did not do "marketing tests" of this "gesture based BB10 OS" and I believe that people walk into a carrier - try BB10 phone - get flummoxed, put it down and walk away.

The "better question" is can BlackBerry come out with a line of phones, like 9900, for "prosumers' that have back buttons and BB10? Simple is better for "Most" if you doubt me... go look at the "childlike OS on an Apple device"... now in "Tuitty Fruity Colors for the Elmo Loving Crowd"..
    09-24-13 12:21 PM
    Couldn't agree more. Bring back the missing buttons and incorporate them into BlackBerry 10. And bring back my trackpad!!! I want to be able to edit text again!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 04:45 PM