does anyone know how to scroll straight to the bottom or top with the z10?
    with the bb7, on my torch2 i was able to hit b and t to do this.
    02-28-13 12:04 PM
    Good question. I don't have answer, but if there is a way it would be nice to know. But, swipe scrolling does go very fast.
    02-28-13 12:07 PM
    Hit the 3 dots on the bottom right - you get a menu - top, bottom, search ...
    02-28-13 12:54 PM
    Hit the 3 dots on the bottom right - you get a menu - top, bottom, search ...
    thanks for the reply, but there's no option for top and bottom when i hit the 3 dots.
    one example i have would be a folder full of photos, to get to the bottom i'd have to scroll manually to the bottom. there's no option for top or bottom in the 3 dot.

it would be nice to be able to hit b or t in the virtual keyboard, considering i can bring it up with the two finger swipe up from bottom bezel.
    02-28-13 01:16 PM
    thanks for the reply, but there's no option for top and bottom when i hit the 3 dots.
    one example i have would be a folder full of photos, to get to the bottom i'd have to scroll manually to the bottom. there's no option for top or bottom in the 3 dot.

it would be nice to be able to hit b or t in the virtual keyboard, considering i can bring it up with the two finger swipe up from bottom bezel.
    I was thinking of messages - you are right. There are no options for looking at photos.
    02-28-13 02:24 PM
    you kind of need a keyboard for that. i know on iOS you can tap the status bar in a browser to return to top. some copyright issues there if BBRY copies
    02-28-13 03:00 PM
    This post was from a long time ago, and I'm not sure if you found your answer or not. But it really is like the old blackberry. You have your keyboard and you either press t or b. It took me a while to figure out how to open the keyboard when not typing, but I tried it and it works. To open the keyboard when there isn't something to write use both of your thumbs and slide up a little bit on the bottom and the keyboard will appear
    12-23-13 10:24 AM
    For pictures try this: select to sort by date at bottom, then swipe left and look for a scroll symbol on right border. Touch the scroll symbol and move up/down to get all the way up or down or to a particular month.
    12-23-13 12:32 PM
    This post was from a long time ago, and I'm not sure if you found your answer or not. But it really is like the old blackberry. You have your keyboard and you either press t or b. It took me a while to figure out how to open the keyboard when not typing, but I tried it and it works. To open the keyboard when there isn't something to write use both of your thumbs and slide up a little bit on the bottom and the keyboard will appear
    Great that brings up the keyboard, but hitting B or T does nothing. This is in the CB10 app.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 08:52 PM
    Yeah I noticed it only works on the Internet after I posted that. I've been trying to figure it out, will keep updated if I figure it out.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 08:44 PM
    I'm not sure which version it started in bit on 10.2.1.1055 all you have to do is in the Hub/Hub account just click on menu (3 vertical dots) and 'Go to top' and 'Go to bottom' are there.
    12-24-13 11:53 PM
    In the browser, pull up your keyboard by swiping up from the bottom bezel with your two thumbs. Tap "T", to go to top, tap "B" to go to the bottom.

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.2.1.1259
    12-25-13 06:47 PM
    I'm not sure which version it started in bit on 10.2.1.1055 all you have to do is in the Hub/Hub account just click on menu (3 vertical dots) and 'Go to top' and 'Go to bottom' are there.
    Is that with any app or just the hub. I didn't notice it with apps...

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:21 AM

Click the arrow head in the upper right corner. That will take you to top of email in BB10 OS.
    06-14-15 09:39 AM
    As of 10.3.2 still nothing to get to top and bottom within a specific email.
    06-15-15 02:06 AM
    As of 10.3.2 still nothing I can see to get to top or bottom of email or web page on Z device.
    06-15-15 02:08 AM