I have downloaded the Airwatch app on my BlackBerry 10 device from BlackBerry World. I was able to successfully enroll my device on the app with my login credentials. But when I try to add the corporate email on my BlackBerry Hub, it is not going to work.

I have also emailed my company IT department about it ; and they are telling me that the BlackBerry 10 devices are not supported which I cannot believe seeing that there is an Airwatch app on BlackBerry World.

Any idea how to get it working on my phone?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 10:55 AM
    Given the app hasn't been updated since 2014 and there's a ton of reviews stating it doesn't work, I'm gonna say it's hit or miss on it actually working at all.
    09-19-16 07:13 PM
    I have downloaded the Airwatch app on my BlackBerry 10 device from BlackBerry World. I was able to successfully enroll my device on the app with my login credentials. But when I try to add the corporate email on my BlackBerry Hub, it is not going to work.

I have also emailed my company IT department about it ; and they are telling me that the BlackBerry 10 devices are not supported which I cannot believe seeing that there is an Airwatch app on BlackBerry World.

Any idea how to get it working on my phone?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter if there is airwatch app available and you are able to install it because your company policy on airwatch will allow only certain OS that are allowed to be used based on multiple factors. Please check your company MDM policy for more information on supported devices.
    09-21-16 12:09 PM
    It doesn't matter if there is airwatch app available and you are able to install it because your company policy on airwatch will allow only certain OS that are allowed to be used based on multiple factors. Please check your company MDM policy for more information on supported devices.
    Yes, I just checked with my company. They are not going to support BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 12:35 AM