Use Playcloud file manager from BBW. It has select all.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-14-15 08:14 AM
    It's insane how clueless some people are.
    You want to know how to 'select all'?
    Go up one folder and select the folder which contains your files
    Done, no magic complicated waste of time.
    09-14-15 10:58 AM
    True enough, but some people may not want a nested folder at the destination location.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2639
    09-14-15 11:20 AM
    Lol, have you actually tried what you are suggesting?

Let's say you have xx number of files in \Device\camera\, and you want to move them to \SD\camera\. So you go up to \Device\, copy the "camera" folder and paste it into \SD\camera.

Now you're going to end up with your files in \SD\camera\camera. Not what you were intending to do.

Or you can paste into \SD\ and in that case you will end up with your files in a new folder \SD\camera (1)\. Again, not what you were intending to do.
    09-14-15 11:30 AM
    It is insane how clueless people are. I agree 100% with what you've said.

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer and pomidor like this.
    09-14-15 11:40 AM
    Lol, have you actually tried what you are suggesting?

Let's say you have xx number of files in \Device\camera\, and you want to move them to \SD\camera\. So you go up to \Device\, copy the "camera" folder and paste it into \SD\camera.

Now you're going to end up with your files in \SD\camera\camera. Not what you were intending to do.

Or you can paste into \SD\ and in that case you will end up with your files in a new folder \SD\camera (1)\. Again, not what you were intending to do.
    If all you wanted was to move the files, then it's done. You can even rename the folder and organize your pictures this way, Added bonus!
    Select all is not coming any time soon so really this is the best way, unless you really want to select 2000+ photos by hand...
    09-15-15 10:42 PM
    I remember when Michael was talking about this feature, he said every time they add it, something breaks, I guess they never really found a way to do it.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 03:31 AM
    If all you wanted was to move the files, then it's done. You can even rename the folder and organize your pictures this way, Added bonus!
    Select all is not coming any time soon so really this is the best way, unless you really want to select 2000+ photos by hand...
    How is software not doing what you want it to do considered an "added bonus"?

Anyway, I didn't realize that Select All was that big of a deal that it's literally been dumped in the "can't be done" pile, to the point where we need to rationalize the absence of that arguably basic feature as a feature in and of itself.

In any event, it's a moot point. Like I said, File Manager HD is a capable Android app that has filled this gap for me for some time, and as conite mentioned, PlayCloud has been able to do this all along as well, I just never realized it.
    09-16-15 10:53 AM
    Ghost commender do this for you perfectly
    Leyra B10 likes this.
    12-16-15 08:34 AM
    I was able to select the "Camera" folder in Device and paste it to my SD Card folder.

Kind Regards,
    Uttam
    02-12-16 12:46 PM
    Easy to do on the Priv using the Asus file manager. That's one more thing I hated about bb10.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv�
    Attached Thumbnails "Select all" in File Manager-36556.jpg  
    02-13-16 10:16 AM
    OI File Manager (free in App World) provides the option to do multi-select and select all. It may be an Android Port (I used it on my Android tablet) but it works very well.
    Silly me, I cannot see how the select all works in that app...

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 10:55 AM
    If you want to remove all camera files on device, open BGShell (or whatever shell) then run this command

$ rm /accounts/1000/shared/camera/*
    04-18-18 12:02 PM
    Is it a touch screen, or do you have a keyboard?

If it's a key board hold shift and slide the trackpad down it will select everything pretty quickly.

I second ghostcommander, it moves and copies things you usually can not and it does it fast aswell. Or a shell.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-18 07:38 PM
    I was looking for this option this morning. I wanted to copy all of the pictures off of the Device and onto my SD card as my device memory is running a little thin.

CB10 App, Z10
    That's so easy to do with the bb10 file manager.
    Just select the folder you want to copy or move and then use move or copy to move it or copy it to the sdcard.
    You can also select it to change its name, wither before or after moving it or copying it.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-18 07:51 PM
    I was able to select the "Camera" folder in Device and paste it to my SD Card folder.

Kind Regards,
    Uttam
    Of course! That's how folders are moved or copied in most operating systems, including bb10.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-18 07:52 PM
    It is never there, which is why I don't put too many files in one folder.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-18 07:19 PM
42 12