Is it possible to search for certain pictures within the 'Pictures' folder? If not, it should be implemented, it would make things a lot more efficient. ( I have tried searching, but the keyboard doesn't respond when i'm in the 'Pictures' folder. )
    03-20-14 11:16 AM
    Unless you rename all the images you take, I don't see how it could make things more efficient.

Alternatively, you can swipe out of the Pictures app, hit Search and go from there.

Searching in the 'Pictures' folder-img_20140320_124627.png
    jaydee5799 and SenorPistachio like this.
    03-20-14 11:52 AM
    That was the idea. Well, not all of them of course, but certain pictures could include the word 'vacation' or something like that.

Thanks for the help, but i think this should be included in the 'Pictures' folder itself.
    03-20-14 03:34 PM
    That was the idea. Well, not all of them of course, but certain pictures could include the word 'vacation' or something like that.

Thanks for the help, but i think this should be included in the 'Pictures' folder itself.
    Again, how do you expect the OS to know it is a vacation pic, selfie, possibly illegal action, birthday, ect? You'd have to manually do the renaming.
    03-20-14 03:52 PM
    You can't search from the photo app. You need to do it through the main search in the home screen or use the file manager. Also, unless you rename the photos, it's not going to find them. You can use a usb cable and manually rename them in windows or add the photos on folders with labels. You may also be able to tag multiple photos with programs for pics, but that still requires work.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 03:58 PM
    It could add places according to the exif tags in the pictures and detect faces automatically (like the Nokia N9). Or it could add the option to automatically rename or tag the photos if a calendar event is running or if BlackBerry Travel knows that one is on vacation.
    03-20-14 04:00 PM