Ok so 1st off I'm a person that has pictures way back from my Curve running OS4.5 on my SD card lol. So basically i have over 5000 pictures but when I'm in the Picture app on my passport & i scroll through the passport freezes like crazy & i have to wait for it to catch up. I know it's a lot of pics to process & most of u will say "dude why do u have so many pics?" or "jus delete some". That's not getting to the root of the problem why the phone causes issues. I'm trying to go through all of them to delete but i get frustrated when the phone is slow to respond & i quit before i can even make a dent. No i don't want to use a computer because i prefer to work on the BlackBerry. So does anyone else have this problem? Does anyone have a solution? I have went as far as to open device monitor & close any app i can so that the phone runs @ full power & still i can't scroll through more then 15 pics before it acts up. I currently have a 64G card with about 59G used.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 08:32 AM
    Open up the picture app, swipe down, settings, turn off automatic stories. 5k pictures isn't that many. Should scroll smoothly with 3 times that many, though it will take a little longer for them to initially load up when opening the app.
    Jonathank likes this.
    02-15-15 09:17 AM
    What speed (class) is your memory card, if it is a low speed then this could be the cause of your stuttering / lag issues

Posted via CB10
    Jonathank likes this.
    02-15-15 09:54 AM
    Had the same issue till I upgraded my SD card to a class 10. It also opens up 1080p video capture.

Posted via CB10
    Jonathank likes this.
    02-15-15 12:26 PM
    Thanks for allll the help. Will try those things out

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 10:50 PM
    Definitely see an improvement. I can go through about 50 to 100 before it starts to freez up. I think it's also my class memory card. Thanks tho. It definitely helped

Posted via CB10
    02-15-15 11:03 PM
    Definitely see an improvement. I can go through about 50 to 100 before it starts to freez up. I think it's also my class memory card. Thanks tho. It definitely helped

Posted via CB10
    no lag here. Class 10 card
    02-15-15 11:26 PM
    Maybe try backing up the files on your SD card to a PC and then format the card using the phone then move your files back. If you haven't formatted the card since it was in your older BlackBerry there might be something on the card causing the problem.
    02-16-15 10:27 AM
    Here's my issue. Ok remember when u inserted an SD in OS7 how it made a specific BlackBerry folder?. Well i need that folder to put Ringtones & Custom wallpapers. That way it keeps my Ringtones out of my music player & my custom wallpapers out of my regular picture albums. I format the card on my Old BlackBerry jus to get that private Blackberry folder to keep me organized
    I believe my SD card is 64G Ultra class 10 i think.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 09:05 PM
    no lag here. Class 10 card
    Always someone who doesn't have an issue but still comments no problems here. Like WTF lol. Seriously?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-15 09:08 PM
    So? That means that not everyone is having the same issue. That's helpful to know. It means the problem could be the card or maybe something wrong with your phone's hardware. Knowing some aren't affected in the same way is useful information.
    02-19-15 09:34 PM
    So? That means that not everyone is having the same issue. That's helpful to know. It means the problem could be the card or maybe something wrong with your phone's hardware. Knowing some aren't affected in the same way is useful information.
    I knew Noone had this issue because i searched for it on CB. If others had the issue it would be on a forum somewhere. I knew it was MY phone that's why I asked WHAT could b causing the problem & u respond All smooth here. Knowing some people's phones are running perfect is useless information to me. I would love prefer to find the people with issues so we can work together NOT the ones that no nothing about the issue

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 07:36 AM