Is there a way to force the screen to scroll when using Android-based apps?

I ran into this issue when I had the black bar fixed to stay on screen, but turning it off allowed me to view the button I needed to progress. However, since downloading a 10.2 leak, this is no longer an option. I had sideloaded the Android game "94 Seconds," which is where I had the problem before, and I can't proceed past the initial options screen. I had chalked it up to the disadvantage of installing the leak and its incompatibility with sideladed apps, but now I have the same issue with "myShopi" from BBWorld.

Again, I realize the leak and its lack of ability to turn of the Android bar is the issue, but I'm hoping there's some way to force these apps to scroll down. Sorry if this has been posted before. I assumed it had, but couldn't find anything.
    09-09-13 08:29 AM
    The screen should scroll with your finger.
    09-09-13 10:45 PM
    Thought I'd give this another try in case anyone else knows something useful. I'm attaching a couple of screenshots. In bothe cases, the button that needs clicked to continue is below the screenview and scrolling in its normal way does not do anything. It's like the Q10 isn't reporting the correct screensize to the app.

At some point, I must have got myShopi to work as I've been using it, but it crashes when I try to activate the barcode scanner. I like GroceryIQ better anyway. I'd love to get both of these apps working on my Q10 since I had them on my Z10

Scrolling in Android Apps-img_00000623.png
    Scrolling in Android Apps-img_00000624.png

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 08:32 AM