Hi all,

BlackBerry Passport user here and I was wondering if any of the other BlackBerry 10 users are having issues with the The Score app the last few days?

I got a notification saying that the app won't be supported going forward and that I need to upgrade the app in "Google Play Services". This is the BlackBerry app in BlackBerry World which I know is an Android port.

In any event I tried using the website www.thescore.com and I got the page to load and than an error message.

I am wondering if anybody else is having the same issues or if it's just my device. I suspect that they have made some changes and updated their browser requirements but I just want to make sure. Another nail in the coffin the BlackBerry 10! No good

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 07:12 PM
    Hmmn....The Score app is still working for me on my Passport. Just tried it now but I usually just use Sportsnet. Both are slow loading however.
    04-16-18 07:32 PM
    Hmmn....The Score app is still working for me on my Passport. Just tried it now but I usually just use Sportsnet. Both are slow loading however.

My app is loading and working without issues but I am getting a notification that I need to update the app. Since it's technically not a BlackBerry app, I believe going forward it will need Google Play Services.

I will try using Sportsnet or something, I need my sports fix somewhere and it's getting harder and harder to use. The mobile browsers are starting to suffer too.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 07:42 PM
    The mobile browsers are starting to suffer too.
    Yep........Big Time.
    04-16-18 07:43 PM
    I will try using Sportsnet or something
    Sportsnet is an android port also so probably not long for this world either on BB10. I have not had a notification on TheScore but then again I've only had it on my Passport for 10 minutes, lol. I'll keep it on there and check it out.
    04-16-18 07:46 PM
    I use espn for nhl scores through the browser on my bb10 devices. Works great.

On my Android keyone, I loaded the espn app, but preferred the website, so I deleted the app.

Go Jets go!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-18 12:16 AM