Here goes, hoping someone who can contact BlackBerry will send this thread to them in the end:

Suggest a function that a user would find useful but is missing in BlackBerry 10 and:

1. The function must be unique, i.e., it must not be present or announced as a baked in function on Windows, iOS, Android (including all custom UIs), Ubuntu, Sailfish. Baked in is also loosely defined here as any function included within the handset when it ships or after updates without the active installation of additional apps or modules by the user.

2. The function must be practical and not for pure entertainment purpose.

3. The function must be technologically feasible, and if it would be in the near future, explain how to get it to work.

4. The function must not compromise security or could be terminated while it is running in certain situations to prevent security breach brought about by the function.

E.g. Voice activated Blackberry Assistant is not okay because it violates 1 (Cortana, Google Now have it and Siri to certain extent), and 4 without explanation safety measures, always listening would pose security risk for certain users.

I'll start this off with a one tap text to speech function in text input areas. Mainly so I can hear and proofread what I typed when I am alone/using headphone and writing a long email or an important document. Especially practical for devices ended up with double type, so "send 1.000 USD" does not become "send 11.000 USD".

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-30-15 09:54 PM
    I just wanted to add as well that you can also send suggestions to [email protected]. You won't receive a reply, but it is monitored.
    bcuffy likes this.
    04-30-15 10:15 PM
    How about a second led light on the back of our phones. I often set my phone screen down but would like to know when a new message/email comes in while I have notification volume off.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 10:24 PM
    First let BlackBerry improve the functioning of some of it's already present functions. Like the SMS freezing issue, the Wi-Fi connectivity loss issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 10:32 PM
    How about a second led light on the back of our phones. I often set my phone screen down but would like to know when a new message/email comes in while I have notification volume off.

Posted via CB10
    When I place my phone face down it's because I don't want to be bothered by the flashing LED
    If it's configurable and you can deactivate it, why not.
    tvst28 likes this.
    04-30-15 10:51 PM
    When I place my phone face down it's because I don't want to be bothered by the flashing LED
    If it's configurable and you can deactivate it, why not.
    I've actually had this thought before, too. The only reason that I don't use the 'advanced interactions' is that I wouldn't see the LED indicator. It looks like the slider MIGHT have another LED by the camera, but time will tell what it's actually for.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-30-15 11:30 PM
    Just read this is another thread so I can't take credit for it, but I think it's a good idea that deserves repetition:

Speaking of which...

Until (if ever :P) we get real keys with changing glyphs, it would be a nice touch if any PKB keys that you are resting your thumbs on (but not yet pressing down), would highlight on the mapped virtual keyboard.
    (EDIT: ...which is a software feature that could be added, right away, to existing Passports.)

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    04-30-15 11:48 PM
    Add reply as instant action on email.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 11:59 PM
    1. Download/move apps into media card
    2. Original apps

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 12:06 AM
    BlackBerry 10 Task in Remember App Ideas

1. Make flagged notes have automatic due dates of the following: Today, Tomorrow, Two days, Next week, etc with automatic due time settings in remember settings.
    2. Easier due date input in task like Today, Tomorrow, Three days etc.
    3. Delete task confirmation.
    4. Sync with outlook 2003 and up in order to manage task not only on device but on pc.
    5. Menu title customization
    6. Accessible in BlackBerry Blend for task management.
    7. Sub folders for main folders
    Last edited by bcuffy; 05-02-15 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Grammar
    05-02-15 10:56 AM
    BlackBerry 10 Notes Remember App Idea

1. Ability to Select multiple notes and send them to any folder.
    2. Ability to create sub folders
    3. Ability to call up folders by pressing letter keys of the folders.
    4.Ability to use multiple folders for a note.
    5. Easy call up of folders on the side of each note for easy filing.
    6. Ability to customize / change menu items to where one most likely need it.
    7. Reminder alarm for notes
    8. Automatic Date and time stamped on created notes with option in remember settings to turn off/on.
    9. Automatic numbering of notes with option to turn on/off.
    10. Password for remember notes with ability to turn off/on.
    11. Copy all feature of individual notes.
    12. Move all unfiled notes feature to specific folder of choosing.
    13. Sync with Outlook 2003 and up with folders categorized.
    14. More folder colors
    15. Duplicate remover or search for dupes with option to delete or merge.
    16. Note merge
    17. Associate or attach note to address book contact.
    18. Accessible in BlackBerry Blend for note management.
    19. Ability to highlight sections of notes when reading by touching.
    Last edited by bcuffy; 05-02-15 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Grammar
    05-02-15 11:01 AM
    I have an idea for there advertising. On May 4th it's Star Wars day and they should have an ad saying "Join the DarkBerry side." along with a sale of some sort.

Posted via CB10
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    05-02-15 01:25 PM