Nokia is who BlackBerry should have teamed up with

Check Out TechCraze
    01-26-15 12:39 PM
    Probably on my own on this but I'm hoping Samsung do buy out blackberry but keep the consumer hardware & software division going . I think it's looking like a slow and painful death otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:11 PM

"Fork Android."

Posted by Me.

Ignored, but by far the funniest comment here.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 04:33 PM
    I'm hoping Samsung do buy out blackberry but keep the consumer hardware & software division going . I think it's looking like a slow and painful death otherwise.
    Why would Samsung try to make a go of BlackBerry consumer hardware when BlackBerry itself can't do it?
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-28-15 07:12 PM
    LOL okay. Everyone has their opinion. But I highly doubt that BlackBerry has stronger carrier partnerships compared to samsung.

http://n4bb.com/samsung-allegedly-wa...spite-denials/

I believe its samsung who wants BlackBerry's patents which are ALL software and NOT hardware.

Thats the main value BlackBerry has. Its in its security algorithms and cryptography and its all, software.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't say ALL software. The keyboards do have value.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-28-15 10:06 PM
    Why would Samsung try to make a go of BlackBerry consumer hardware when BlackBerry itself can't do it?
    Samsung margins aren't so great. I presume a corporate grade phone would have a better margin. I'm really surprised corporate users chose Apple because you have to add a lot of glue to an iPhone to make it as secure and maintainable as BES. You need Good for security plus a MDM.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 11:52 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Tizen
    You cant be serious ... Samsung is one of the weakest software companies around!! Not just in mobile!

conversely Blackberry OS is strong ...

Hardware meet software / security
    gfondeur and rcab like this.
    01-29-15 12:39 AM
    Samsung have no where to go in mobile. They are just realizing now that corporate push is a must to balance out fickle consumer game in mobile.So their play is to buy up the next thing, Which is BES which will hold up all these phones. With enough work it becomes default protection suite. And its per device charge.And BEs has got even more levels to go beyond just phones.

Samsung scrambling around for something new to stay relevant. Its only matter of time they push for a BB10 OS covered in touchwiz. And then pitch most secure android powered by blackberry and android..
    01-29-15 05:55 AM
    Samsung have no where to go in mobile. They are just realizing now that corporate push is a must to balance out fickle consumer game in mobile.So their play is to buy up the next thing, Which is BES which will hold up all these phones. With enough work it becomes default protection suite. And its per device charge.And BEs has got even more levels to go beyond just phones.

Samsung scrambling around for something new to stay relevant. Its only matter of time they push for a BB10 OS covered in touchwiz. And then pitch most secure android powered by blackberry and android..
    BlackBerry is already working with Boeing to build a secure Android phone http://www.techspot.com/news/59222-b...martphone.html

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    01-29-15 08:35 AM
    Why Boeing does not used BlackBerry phone instead of making an android secure?

Z 30
    01-29-15 08:52 AM
    Why Boeing does not used BlackBerry phone instead of making an android secure?

Z 30
    Because the DoD likes to play with Android. As far as I know, the only IOS the DoD uses are for aircraft FAA maps.

BlackBerry aiding Boeing is a good way to get their foot in the door. There will be other projects down the road. For better or worse, the DoD is really into networked "everything". They run a yearly exercise (JEFX) to increase this network insanity.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:30 PM
    Oh ok

Z 30
    01-29-15 01:33 PM
    At least Samsung has mentioned BlackBerry as a partner

Samsung / BlackBerry Partnership-img_20150301_181101.png
    Samsung / BlackBerry Partnership-img_20150301_181118.png

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:13 PM
63 123