I am extremely interested in uploading using Sachesi as Im to tired to wait for the official release of 10.2. Can someone help me understand
    what I need to use as the settings in Sachesi for this to happen. I am on a SQL100-1 Q10 on ATAT. Most everything I've read through in the forums
    has been around 100-2 and upwards, and I am not technically savvy enough to weed through the information. Has anyone had any luck upgrading theres to 10.2 with similar carriers and information? I appreciate any advice.

Thanks Alot!
    11-14-13 09:49 AM
    You can download the 10.2.0.1803 from UK Vodaphone for the STL 100-2 and use it on your ATT Z10. As you can see on my signature, I am. It is simple to use. Once you have downloaded Sachesi, open it and click on the "Search" tab. Then click on the ? next to "Country". That will take you to Wiki page showing all the countries and their codes and carrier codes. Scroll down to United Kingdom and find Vodaphone UK . Enter the country code and carrier code into the boxes. Leave your device as STL 100-2 and hit "search". Once it finds the new OS (it will be 10.2.0.429, i think) hit the "download" button. Once it is downloaded, plug in your device and let it be recognized and mapped by your computer. Then click the sachesi install tab. Find the downloaded folder, and drag and drop it into the open area on Sachesi and it will do its stuff.

Once it is completed, your phone will stick for quite a while on the BlackBerry screen. Do not panic, it will complete and then reboot and seem to get stuck at 100% on the reboot icon. Just be patient, it will reset itself. Takes 24 to 48 hours for everything to repopulate (hub and contacts), but usually its quicker. Battery life will improve after initial settling in time frame.
    11-14-13 10:21 AM
    You can download the 10.2.0.1803 from UK Vodaphone for the STL 100-2 and use it on your ATT Z10. As you can see on my signature, I am. It is simple to use. Once you have downloaded Sachesi, open it and click on the "Search" tab. Then click on the ? next to "Country". That will take you to Wiki page showing all the countries and their codes and carrier codes. Scroll down to United Kingdom and find Vodaphone UK . Enter the country code and carrier code into the boxes. Leave your device as STL 100-2 and hit "search". Once it finds the new OS (it will be 10.2.0.429, i think) hit the "download" button. Once it is downloaded, plug in your device and let it be recognized and mapped by your computer. Then click the sachesi install tab. Find the downloaded folder, and drag and drop it into the open area on Sachesi and it will do its stuff.

Once it is completed, your phone will stick for quite a while on the BlackBerry screen. Do not panic, it will complete and then reboot and seem to get stuck at 100% on the reboot icon. Just be patient, it will reset itself. Takes 24 to 48 hours for everything to repopulate (hub and contacts), but usually its quicker. Battery life will improve after initial settling in time frame.
    Good explanation, but i have a question regarding this, iam currently on 10.2.0.424 Unlocked Z10 STL 100-1 can i download 10.2.0.429 and not have the carrier name being displayed when i boot the phone, for example vodafone ?
    11-14-13 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the response! You said you are using a Z10. Will it make a difference since I am on a Q10?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:17 PM
    Good explanation, but i have a question regarding this, iam currently on 10.2.0.424 Unlocked Z10 STL 100-1 can i download 10.2.0.429 and not have the carrier name being displayed when i boot the phone, for example vodafone ?
    Carrier splash screen is based on your sim. Not the OS. Some of the smaller carriers just don't have one, but the bigger ones do.

Posted via CB10
    GS51 likes this.
    11-14-13 03:12 PM
    Thanks for the response! You said you are using a Z10. Will it make a difference since I am on a Q10?

Posted via CB10
    I just reread your OP and like a dummy didn't notice that you have a Q10. Forgive me. Your best bet is to load the Berryleaks version of this for the Q. It is the same as the official. I am trying to find if there has been a release for the Q from Vodafone UK. Update you in a minute.

Edit: try the same carrier and country. Change device to Q10 and variant to SQN 100-3. Then follow the steps I outlined and you will be good to go.

But instead you could load the new leak with some amazing changes, 10.2.1.1055. You can't use Sachesi, but it's a great leak. Works on your phone type very well. The only problem is that it wipes your device first so you will have to reload your accounts, settings etc.

Let me know what you decide to do and how it goes. If I can help in any way, get me here or PM me though there are plenty of people on this forum who can and will chime in. We got your back.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    Last edited by newcollector; 11-14-13 at 03:33 PM.
    11-14-13 03:13 PM
    Wow...just read up on the 1055 leak. Looks like some amazing features...Can i load it with a Mac or do I need to load through a PC for a leak like this? Not to worried about resetting my passwords, a small price to pay for getting the new OS.
    11-14-13 04:00 PM
    Another quick question. Do you know if I can restore from a previous backup with this leak? Thanks again!
    11-14-13 04:02 PM
    Wow...just read up on the 1055 leak. Looks like some amazing features...Can i load it with a Mac or do I need to load through a PC for a leak like this? Not to worried about resetting my passwords, a small price to pay for getting the new OS.
    Another quick question. Do you know if I can restore from a previous backup with this leak? Thanks again!
    I believe it needs to be a PC. Some would say not to restore your stuff, but for most of the leaks, I have restored my data, apps and settings from a backup. So far haven't had a problem. However this leak has some major changes. If it messes things up, you can always reload the leak and then manually reset accounts, passwords, settings and reload your apps.
    11-14-13 04:07 PM
    Thanks! I have access to a PC over the weekend so I'll likely do some exploring. The restore question was really just for my contacts. I'm not to worried about installing apps and accounts etc. Thanks again for everyone's advice

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 08:38 AM
    I went through the effort of installing a virtual PC desktop on my mac for a large portion of the day with grand plans to install 1055 on my berry. I guess I should have read up on virtual desktops a bit or just paid more attention as there are many articles that state you can't upload a leaked OS from them. Anyways, I settled with an earlier version through Sachesi and am extremely happy. Everything is working smoothly and all sideloaded apps are even smoother. Really pleased. Thanks for all the advice! Now I need to decide if my sunday is worthy of 1055. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with 1055 and if it's worth the few bugs.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:29 PM
    Can't we use sachesi to update a leak?
    Can't we use sachesi on a mac to do official updates?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 04:21 AM
    I ended up uploading 1055 through my work PC and am very happy. Everything is running smooth. Having some issues uploading some pictures and music to the device, but i havent spent much time trying. Have an android marketplace (amazon) and as stated am able to download apps directly from it. Really excited for the future of this device regardless of the media and stock market.
    11-18-13 07:56 AM
    The safest way I have used all the leaks has been to install from the complete autoloader for the version I am wanting to run and then just add the accounts and resync. While I do a backup, it is not being expected to be used as restoring usually screws things up. By not restoring things run a lot smoother, which is like getting a new phone and starting new. IMO of course.
    11-18-13 08:41 AM
    Hello. I'm on 10.1 using a Z10. I noticed in Sachesi that the only option is not the U.S to find the software but the UK w/Vodaphone. This is for model ST100-2. Are there are any issues and or loss of performance by downgrading to a St100-2 from a 3? Are there any software downloads for ATT in the U.S. Z10 ST100-3 we can use to get to the most recent 10.2? Ultimately I want to upgrade and not do a autoloader as I will loose a lot of data etc.
    11-23-13 09:59 PM