I've always used the autoloaders in the past, but I'm looking to use Sachesi for the new T-Mobile release. However, I've seen screenshots that show a Mode selection which is set to Upgrade. I'm running v1.1.3 and I don't see that. I just want to make sure I will be doing a non-destructive upgrade. I did a backup anyway, just in case.
    03-14-14 09:40 AM
    03-14-14 09:47 AM
    If you don't see the Mode option just click in the partial circle at the upper right corner of the app.
    03-14-14 09:50 AM
    If I don't get the advanced options and select Mode Upgrade, will it do a debrick or destructive upgrade?
    03-14-14 10:01 AM
    If I don't get the advanced options and select Mode Upgrade, will it do a debrick or destructive upgrade?
    No, it just means Sachesi wont grab "all" the available updated files, only the core files that would be needed to restore a bricked phone.

Here is what to do:
    Sachesi Upgrade Question-clipboard2.jpg

EDIT: Just realized I'm still running 1.1.2, however the circle button is the same in 1.1.3 as I just now double checked with a fresh download.
    03-14-14 10:08 AM
    Thanks. I only wish I had waited to start the install. I was just too impatient to get the new version loaded.
    03-14-14 10:16 AM
    Not a big deal, once the current load has completed, and your phone has rebooted (give it extra time for it to reboot, it will take several minutes to do so while it is setting up the new files), just fire up Sachesi's again and download the full set of files to load.
    03-14-14 10:19 AM
    Can I move the original directory and download the new links and just load the new files? I'd hate to have to wait while it reloads everything again.
    03-14-14 10:25 AM
    It looks like it won't be necessary. I just downloaded using Upgrade mode and it grabbed the same 158 files it did when I didn't see the Mode. I renamed the directory before I downloaded.
    03-14-14 10:34 AM
    If anyone can help. Sprint phone here trying to upgrade to 10.2.1 BB Q10 OS. I have a Mac. Until today, I had Mac OSX 10.5. I installed Maverick, OSX 10.9. Reason is, the sachesi would not open in old OS. So I updated, still no luck. Using Chrome browser, both times the box comes up after unzipping Sachesi 1.1.2 with the following: "Check with the developer to make sure Sachesi works with this version of OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any available updates for the application and OS X". I am stumped!! Maybe this just won't work with my machine. I have QT 4 installed. Anyone out there that could help?
    03-20-14 05:22 PM