Someone please share the link for Windows 10
    03-31-22 02:25 AM
    Someone please share the link for Windows 10
    What exactly are you looking for?
    03-31-22 05:26 AM
    Download link for sachesi autoloader
    03-31-22 07:04 AM
    Sachesi has nothing to do with an autoloader. What exactly are you wanting to do?
    03-31-22 07:29 AM
    You need to install it on your pc, the link is in the first post, that’s it there is no ‘Windows 10’ version so to speak, it is what it is and will never be updated now.
    03-31-22 09:04 AM
    I recently bought a z30. It was working fine until it wasn't. Any Android app i had installed plus some few other apps like the Amazon app store can't open now. When i try to install an app it gets stuck at the "processing" part. What can I do about that
    04-01-22 12:13 AM
    I recently bought a z30. It was working fine until it wasn't. Any Android app i had installed plus some few other apps like the Amazon app store can't open now. When i try to install an app it gets stuck at the "processing" part. What can I do about that
    You can try and sideload the Android Runtime. What specific OS build are you on?
    04-01-22 12:18 AM
    10.3.3.3216 . And how do I side load android runtime?
    04-01-22 12:32 AM
    10.3.3.3216 . And how do I side load android runtime?
    Here are the two bar files:

https://mega.nz/file/xU5FTZCB#FlzHDl...Lu-QnxTr_psVn4

Sideload the same way as you do other native apps. The instructions are in here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    04-01-22 04:32 AM
    Thank you lemme try that
    04-01-22 06:57 AM
    Thank you lemme try that
    Once installed, reboot phone and wait 10 minutes before touching it.
    04-01-22 07:36 AM
    04-01-22 11:32 AM
    I have NavFree/Navmii on two phones. The Z30 is fine but I got the Passport only last autumn and never succeeded in downloading a map. I thought this vaguely odd; then post Jan 4 the reality sunk in - NavMii had taken the BB10 maps off the server, undoubtedly.

I looked for the map on my Z30 thinking there was maybe a way to copy it over but it's hidden somewhere - the app shows about a gig of memory being used so that's the map, but it's hidden under the app.

I haven't used Sachesi - does anyone know if I could use it to extract the map from one phone to transfer it to another?

NavMii is my favourite map app, so it would be helpful it this were possible.
    04-06-22 05:50 PM
    I have NavFree/Navmii on two phones. The Z30 is fine but I got the Passport only last autumn and never succeeded in downloading a map. I thought this vaguely odd; then post Jan 4 the reality sunk in - NavMii had taken the BB10 maps off the server, undoubtedly.

I looked for the map on my Z30 thinking there was maybe a way to copy it over but it's hidden somewhere - the app shows about a gig of memory being used so that's the map, but it's hidden under the app.

I haven't used Sachesi - does anyone know if I could use it to extract the map from one phone to transfer it to another?

NavMii is my favourite map app, so it would be helpful it this were possible.
    You can't extract apps.
    04-06-22 06:29 PM
    Thank you @conite my phone is alive once again .
    04-07-22 05:03 AM
    Once installed, reboot phone and wait 10 minutes before touching it.
    Where can I get bar files in the internet or is there a way to convert APK to .bar
    04-07-22 11:05 AM
    Where can I get bar files in the internet or is there a way to convert APK to .bar
    For available bar files, all we have is Conite's Archive...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...chive-1189452/

I misread your second question at first. Yes, APKs can be converted to .bar - this was done all the time back when the Playbook first launched, and was done even more when BB10 finally launched. All it did was wrap the APK file in a BAR install routine. But you'd have to install it like any other bar file, with DBBT, Sachesi, or the Playbook/BB10 installer extension for Chrome.

Once android APK files could be installed directly, there was no need for the conversions anymore. So why would you need to do that now?

If it's the other way you are asking about - .bar to .apk... no, can't do that.
    04-07-22 11:20 AM
    For available bar files, all we have is Conite's Archive...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...chive-1189452/

I misread your second question at first. Yes, APKs can be converted to .bar - this was done all the time back when the Playbook first launched, and was done even more when BB10 finally launched. But, you once you could install APK files directly, there was no need for the conversions anymore. So why would you need to do that now?
    Yeah I tried doing the conversion on a few APKs that didn't work on BB10, just to see if it made any difference... it didn't. Really no point doing the conversion... not even sure it can be done now. When I did it you needed an active key that you got from BlackBerry each month of so.
    04-07-22 11:29 AM
    Yeah I tried doing the conversion on a few APKs that didn't work on BB10, just to see if it made any difference... it didn't. Really no point doing the conversion... not even sure it can be done now. When I did it you needed an active key that you got from BlackBerry each month of so.
    I also just wanted to try see if installing apps that didn't work on BB10 as bar could change anything..... But thanks for the info I don't have to do it now
    04-07-22 05:41 PM
    My BB passport is Bricked, Please help
    06-15-22 09:30 PM
    My BB passport is Bricked, Please help
    Bricked how?

Stuck in setup?
    Won't reboot?
    Has a BB Error on boot?
    06-16-22 02:16 PM
    Installing the program by phone
    01-20-23 04:42 AM
    Installing the program by phone