I read from several sources that the android Tinder works fine.

I'm on z30 and it doesn't...

It just crashes at the searching screen.

Anyone have it working?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:58 AM
    Even if it does stop crashing... the GPS for whatever reason won't work so it will never find anyone around you.
    05-20-15 03:16 AM
    Try Installing From Amazon App store.. it has fixed issues and keep location services on.. It may work

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 04:01 AM
    Yeah i can confirm that it works on Z10 from the Amazon app store. Or at least it did 1 month ago when I uninstalled it. But you will have to use only the amazon version, as the newer ones require google play services. But sometimes the search time for people on first boot tends to degrade over time, but if you wait for a couple of minutes it will find people and after that it works just fine.
    In reply to Bla1ze's comment it does find people, but again only from the Amazon app store.
    05-20-15 05:10 AM
    Ah much thanks. I was using the snap version.

One of the few times the amazon version is working over the snap one.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 10:56 AM
    I had the Google play version working on 10.3.2.5xx now I'm on .680 can't get it to work guess whatever updates they did locked us out. Using cobalts stuff btw

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 09:21 AM
    I've tried the Google play one for testing purposes and it's always worked

Posted via my Z30 running 10.3.2.680
    06-02-15 10:09 AM
    Maybe try my app Dater? It's a client for Tinder. Consumes less battery, customizable, designed for all devices, much more features than original.. you can get it free from beta zone.
    Running the android version of Tinder on BB10?-img_20150615_180005.png

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 10:13 AM
    I agree. The BB10 Tinder client developed by Nemory is terrific. Why would someone run an Android app when the native app is so good?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 12:22 PM
    I agree. The BB10 Tinder client developed by Nemory is terrific. Why would someone run an Android app when the native app is so good?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks much

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 04:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't you lose all your previous conversations and matches saved on the original app?

Even amazon tinder seems to no longer works.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 11:44 AM
    Wouldn't you lose all your previous conversations and matches saved on the original app?

Even amazon tinder seems to no longer works.

Posted via CB10
    You won't lose anything bro.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 12:54 AM
    You won't lose anything bro.

Posted via CB10
    Hi NemOry, is it true that you are pulling out of BB10 app development?

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    07-16-15 02:25 AM
    Hi NemOry, is it true that you are pulling out of BB10 app development?

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    Not yet 100% final until BlackBerry gets it clear about their next move. If they go full android without BlackBerry 10. Then it's final I'll not continue to make new apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 10:00 AM
    Tinder android app worked fine on my z30. I deleted cause I wasn't using it but 3 months ago when I was using it the android app worked fine

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 10:03 AM
    Maybe try my app Dater? It's a client for Tinder. Consumes less battery, customizable, designed for all devices, much more features than original.. you can get it free from beta zone.
    I just downloaded this and its by far the best way to get access to Tinder on BB10. Its really fast, not a battery drain (like everything Android). Thanks...!
    03-19-16 07:01 AM
    I deleted Dater and went back to Android Tinder (even with how slow and buggy it is on a BB) because Dater keeps bringing up the same profiles over and pver, even after I already swiped left on them multiple times.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 10:36 PM
    However, the Amazon Tinder is really old and slow. The newer Google Play version won't work for me due to Google Play Services, and I have been unable to patch it using Cobalt's instructions so far.. can't get my very old PC to recognize my BlackBerry when plugging in via USB (I normally use a Mac but the patcher cannot be run on a Mac.. argh). It is all a pain in the *** and wish I could go back to Android, but I use the phone for work and they only allow BlackBerry (I hate BlackBerry so far, having used this Z30 now for 1.5 years). Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 10:44 PM
    At first, I was delighted with the Nemory Apps, and I was starting recommending it to my (sadly few) blackberry friends.
    One of them warned me about some security report over Nemory Apps.
    Then I found some unwanted behavior on Nemory Apps, such as:

1. Face10:
    Liked to NemoryStudios Facebook FanPage
    Follow Oliver profile.

2. Inst10
    Follow Oliver profile
    Add #inst10 hashtag to all my uploads.

And that, for me, was the end of trust for Oliver Martinez (Nemory).
    I do not want an App to "automagically" do things on my behalf, without even asking.
    Even the simplest things.

Now, there will be no reason at all to give access to my dating behavior to this guy!.
    07-15-16 10:12 AM
    At first, I was delighted with the Nemory Apps, and I was starting recommending it to my (sadly few) blackberry friends.
    One of them warned me about some security report over Nemory Apps.
    Then I found some unwanted behavior on Nemory Apps, such as:

1. Face10:
    Liked to NemoryStudios Facebook FanPage
    Follow Oliver profile.

2. Inst10
    Follow Oliver profile
    Add #inst10 hashtag to all my uploads.

And that, for me, was the end of trust for Oliver Martinez (Nemory).
    I do not want an App to "automagically" do things on my behalf, without even asking.
    Even the simplest things.

Now, there will be no reason at all to give access to my dating behavior to this guy!.
    I don't know about the hashtag but when you login to his apps it usually asks if you want to like his pages.
    07-15-16 12:52 PM
    I don't know about the hashtag but when you login to his apps it usually asks if you want to like his pages.
    Plain as day it does.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 06:00 PM