Hello,

I'm trying to run Retroarch on my Q10, but it has some issues with keybinding. People have suggested using the Android version instead of the native version, but I'm not quite sure how to install it. I've tried sideloading the .apk file downloaded from Retroarch's website, but it's not working. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    02-15-18 07:37 AM
    02-15-18 07:52 AM
    Hello,

I'm trying to run Retroarch on my Q10, but it has some issues with keybinding. People have suggested using the Android version instead of the native version, but I'm not quite sure how to install it. I've tried sideloading the .apk file downloaded from Retroarch's website, but it's not working. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Xsacha was the only one maintaining RetroArch for BB10. I'm not sure the android version supports keyboard input. If anything, grab a low cost android tablet and game on that. RetroArch isn't a resource hog at all. If you want a link to the beta RetroArch, and test that, let me know.
    02-15-18 09:10 AM
    Thanks!

Xsacha was the only one maintaining RetroArch for BB10. I'm not sure the android version supports keyboard input. If anything, grab a low cost android tablet and game on that. RetroArch isn't a resource hog at all. If you want a link to the beta RetroArch, and test that, let me know.
    I prefer to play on my Q10 so I can take it on the go, also I find using physical buttons much superior. If you think that version might work on my device, please do share. Would I have to sideload it?
    02-16-18 08:00 AM
    02-25-18 08:04 AM
    bump
    bump

Hello,

Thanks.
    bump
    02-25-18 08:11 AM
    Native is working super fine in BlackBerry classic. What's your problem? Did u define keys?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-18 08:51 AM