Attachment 334184

Hmm. Button is grayed out

No way I will find the contest in app. Checked the 'what's new' and 'connect' tabs. Shouldn't it be easier?

Posted via CB10
    What shade of 50 shades of grey is it?

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    02-17-15 12:00 PM
    Still looks bluish :-p

Loaded fine as would be expected on a desktop PC. Can't see myself sitting there and playing daily. Just as disappointing as the in store contest. Sorry if anyone still enjoys this. Lol.

What is everyoen's outcome so far? I played several cups myself and nothing. Maybe 5-7 cups that said play against on both sides. Buddy decided to pull a cup out of a waste bin at the gym and happened to win a coffee, but big deal. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 12:08 PM

How about closing this thread? Flash is gone, we were talking about it already, it's not coming back. Reality is nobody will need that anymore anyway. If there are any websites using fkash they will not in very near future... simples

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 (Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1151)
    This thread in a summary, since you clearly haven't read it all, is not in fact about Flash but about the Roll Up The Rim 'game'.

Hmm. Button is grayed out

No way I will find the contest in app. Checked the 'what's new' and 'connect' tabs. Shouldn't it be easier?

Posted via CB10
    The button stays grayed out even if you've entered your information if you've entered your information through autofill!

What I do it let autofill enter my info, then just backspace the last character of my email and password and reenter those, click the I'm not a robot reCaptcha, then login works!

Still looks bluish :-p

Loaded fine as would be expected on a desktop PC. Can't see myself sitting there and playing daily. Just as disappointing as the in store contest. Sorry if anyone still enjoys this. Lol.

What is everyoen's outcome so far? I played several cups myself and nothing. Maybe 5-7 cups that said play against on both sides. Buddy decided to pull a cup out of a waste bin at the gym and happened to win a coffee, but big deal. Lol

Posted via CB10
    I am really only still playing as I really should win, I mean the odds are just pointing to that I have to win at this point! 0/410..

On real Timmies cups, I'm 1 for 8 I believe, won a free coffee :P (just couldn't have been a car *eyeroll*)

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-17-15 12:49 PM
    This thread in a summary, since you clearly haven't read it all, is not in fact about Flash but about the Roll Up The Rim 'game
    Since I clearly read it all I can tell you three things: 1) it started as a "let's see how many people will say that bbry is garbage because there won't be Flash", and 2) donut coffee is better than Starbucks coffee, and 3) "let's talk about the app".

Bottom line is, there won't be any Flash, use the app...

02-17-15 12:57 PM
    Interesting, now I get your behaviour (login button) being disabled. But I don't get the prior problem I had in the browser. Perhaps Tim Horton's is trying to work-around the issue?

Yeah, the app is hit and miss, for this right now. Totally depends if you see the contest promotion banners in the app, or not.
    02-17-15 02:05 PM
    The button stays grayed out even if you've entered your information if you've entered your information through autofill!

What I do it let autofill enter my info, then just backspace the last character of my email and password and reenter those, click the I'm not a robot reCaptcha, then login works!...
    Yeah, I just did this, and this worked in the browser.
    That's a change, as my login page would never even render right before. Like mentioned, they must be working on the site then, to work-around this.
    02-17-15 02:13 PM
    I don't mind Tims coffee.

Cheers
    Roll Up the Rim...Not.-img_20150211_152205_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    dad2bandm and Carjackd like this.
    02-17-15 03:11 PM
    Since I clearly read it all I can tell you three things: 1) it started as a "let's see how many people will say that bbry is garbage because there won't be Flash", and 2) donut coffee is better than Starbucks coffee, and 3) "let's talk about the app".

Bottom line is, there won't be any Flash, use the app...

It didn't start as that :/

Donut coffee is better than starbucks coffee? Where did that come from?

The only mention similar to that was that statistically speaking, more people in Canada choose Tim Hortons over Starbucks..

Back to my earlier post, why would you use the app? It just renders what the browser renders without being as good :/

On BlackBerry10, without Flash, the roll up the rim site still works and if it isn't, then try posting up your device info and maybe we can fix it!

Cheers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150211_152205_edit.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	334231

Posted via CB10
    So much envy right now. . .

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    02-17-15 03:30 PM

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    That would be handy seeing as I get their breakfast 5 days a week before work. The most I ever got was a free coffee or tea twice now. I accidentally threw out two other cups. They could've been winners! I hate myself every day for it.
    MTBBguy and 007Storm like this.
    02-17-15 04:01 PM

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Congrats! I won one of those a few years ago!

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    02-17-15 07:08 PM
    Tim's is doing a bad job marketing on BB 10.

1. Roll Up the Rim should pop up in What's New on the Tim's app. And it doesn't.
    2. Tim's last post on Channels was in November, to announce the Sweet Potato Bisque (which I don't even like).
    3. Am I missing anything?
    02-17-15 07:38 PM
    Tim's is doing a bad job marketing on BB 10.

1. Roll Up the Rim should pop up in What's New on the Tim's app. And it doesn't.
    2. Tim's last post on Channels was in November, to announce the Sweet Potato Bisque (which I don't even like).
    3. Am I missing anything?
    I agree, although I do see room up the rim pop up within the app occasionally. One thing they should look at integrating is the tool up the rim contest and your nfc payments...should I really have to scan a bar code and tap and pay in the morning? It's a bit of a pain in the @ss. They already know who I am when I tap and pay, why not just have the payment automatically go towards my game play?
    02-17-15 07:56 PM
    Btw...I do understand Ithe game is integrated with the app but not fully integrated with app..i should have to flip between the tap and pay and scanning the QR bar code?
    02-17-15 08:06 PM
63 123