Hi there...
    i'm using a torch 9810 parallel to my Q10...there is one critical thing that keeps me from switching completely:
    audio for specific contacts on incoming call...
    edit: regardless of current profile, ok, perhaps except "all off"

since i have given up hope that the notification system gets an overhaul and gives us the option to do so, like in the old OS, i;m searching for an app, that does this...but i can not find anything suitable...

i'm using bebuzz for custom contact reminders, but this only applies for "missed calls"....not while the call is still ringing...

other LED Apps have the same problem, and i'm not willing to purchase dozens of apps and then find out, that this option is not in there...

so, simple question:
    any ideas how i can achieve the closest possible workaround to an "emergency mode" for some selected contacts like in BB5,6,7?
    so that i can put the phone on vibrate/silent at night, but still have some people play something that wakes me?

or do i have to write my own app? (well,the last resort, but i can't believe that i'm just the only person who needs this and nobody else has this problem ...and if i would make this, i'm sure that all other apps implement it too, so my initial work would be for nothing )

workarounds using system settings are welcome too, but all custom contact settings have a little exclamation mark saying "your settings are overruled by global "dont hear a thing mode" *grmpf*

hoping that there is a way anywere,
    Qiaha
    12-26-13 05:06 PM
    Be buzz is your best bet, if they can't do it, they are your best shot for getting it added. Try contacting them their support is quite good.
    12-26-13 07:06 PM