This is the right time for BlackBerry to advertise the cool BlackBerry 10 os.As the market share for Windows phone is rapidly going down.Too many people are fade up with android and insecured ios(recently ios 9.3.1 is hacked) .so this is the time for BlackBerry to market os 10 properly rather than the over priced android dumb.

BlackBerry z3
    Angry5p1c3 and ricocan like this.
    04-06-16 12:23 PM
    LOL, ok if you say so. There is no more support to improve OS10 so why would they advertise that?
    04-06-16 12:35 PM
    LOL, ok if you say so. There is no more support to improve OS10 so why would they advertise that?
    That's their fault for not updating. If they wanted to they could take this opportunity to make something out of BlackBerry 10. Advertise as an alternative to windows. And make it fun. Do something worth their while

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    04-06-16 01:10 PM
    That's their fault for not updating. If they wanted to they could take this opportunity to make something out of BlackBerry 10. Advertise as an alternative to windows. And make it fun. Do something worth their while

Posted via CB10
    Not worth it anymore financially. BB10 has no chance against iOS and Android now that they're both so widely used. BlackBerry needs to move on to Android if they want to stay alive in hardware.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 01:34 PM
    Not worth it anymore financially. BB10 has no chance against iOS and Android now that they're both so widely used. BlackBerry needs to move on to Android if they want to stay alive in hardware.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry cannot stay alive their hardware business with insecure android platform...If people want android as their phones Os..What are the reasons that they will go with over priced BlackBerry? They have better option with android (like HTC or Samsung or nexus)

BlackBerry z3
    idhbar and anon(9742832) like this.
    04-06-16 02:00 PM
    This is the right time to believe in love but not for BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 02:25 PM
    Day late and a dollar short.

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter and JeepBB like this.
    04-06-16 02:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. It's their fault for not keeping it up to date. If they did something with it 2 years ago or something lies the stuff with their apps. They would still be alive.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 03:07 PM
    This is the right time for BlackBerry to advertise the cool BlackBerry 10 os.As the market share for Windows phone is rapidly going down.Too many people are fade up with android and insecured ios(recently ios 9.3.1 is hacked) .so this is the time for BlackBerry to market os 10 properly rather than the over priced android dumb.

BlackBerry z3
    No. They can't advertise anymore. They can but it would be irrelevant. Jaydee stated the reason.
    They should decrease the price even more for the Priv an advertise that. Then make a good mid range android smart phone and promote and do proper marketing with that. That's how they will stay in business.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 03:08 PM
    Too late the boat has already sailed

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 04:53 PM
    When I read all these replies, it's like im reading replies from apple and android fanatics. So much negative comments. What is wrong with you? The OP is right, from economic aspect, and I can say that cause I'm economist. Past year, all android and ios phones are same piece of junk, just with more horse power. But thing is: they are still on same os platform from beginning. If BlackBerry cross to other side of street, to be android poltron, its all over. They will only sell software. One word:Nokia.

About OPs post: yes! Now it's the time from aspect of security! We living in the time of great modern theft. Hacking is at highest level ever. And I want my docs and files secured at max level cause my job depends on that.
    Ok, we have secured devices, but they are outdated. Than make them modern! Quad core and 3gb of ram is all we need! Better camera, yes, bigger display, yes, not must, but it could.
    Apps?! Oooh yeah! But who will make them? Developers. If they get enough money, they will make native viber, instagram, skype, etc. Trust me, money makes the world spins...but someone is not happy with this kinds of devices...

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    04-06-16 05:27 PM
    If you were CEO, how much of a budget would you approve for this advertising?
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-06-16 07:43 PM
    If you were CEO, how much of a budget would you approve for this advertising?
    Any amount that fits for promoting BlackBerry 10 OS.

BlackBerry z3
    04-06-16 11:48 PM
    Even though opinions expressed here is true, I still agree that something cumulative effort needs to be put in by blackberry to keep bb10 alive and atleast relevant in the market. If not burning cash on marketing bb10 at full throttle BlackBerry should invest a minimal amount towards marketing whether it gives mileage to bb10 or not. Only time will tell when new prospects experience bb10 and adopt it out of curiosity and then love it just the way I did!!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:08 AM
    The Germans were saying this kind of thing as the Allies were marching into Berlin.

Posted via CB10
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    04-07-16 03:12 AM
    BB10 is dead.

*C5303
    theboogeyman likes this.
    04-07-16 03:26 AM
    What exactly are they going to advertise? Great security cause you can't loose anything on apps you have no access to? Lol.

Let's advertise an OS that developers are currently dropping support for. Hmmm.... sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 08:43 AM
    Any amount that fits for promoting BlackBerry 10 OS.
    So that's the problem. It's easy to wave a magic wand and "yeah, spend whatever it takes".

BB doesn't have unlimited funds and they need hardware to break even. Chen faces a reality that doesn't allow him to say "any amount that fits"!
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    04-07-16 11:51 AM
    What exactly are they going to advertise? Great security cause you can't loose anything on apps you have no access to? Lol.

Let's advertise an OS that developers are currently dropping support for. Hmmm.... sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmmm...Sounds like you get paid per negative post about BlackBerry OS. You have literally commented on every single thread in favor of android. Get Priv (if you haven't already) and go to forums for android.

Posted via CB10
    Asvertus likes this.
    04-07-16 12:33 PM
    Hmmmmm...Sounds like you get paid per negative post about BlackBerry OS. You have literally commented on every single thread in favor of android. Get Priv (if you haven't already) and go to forums for android.

Posted via CB10
    Like it or not, priv is a BlackBerry. It's an android yes, but still a BlackBerry. Os10 is\ was my favorite os. It's not anymore due to no updates and no development. It's not likely to change. If BlackBerry could somehow bring it back successfully I'd be back on it. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they have to go to another forum.

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    04-07-16 12:50 PM
    Like it or not, priv is a BlackBerry. It's an android yes, but still a BlackBerry. Os10 is\ was my favorite os. It's not anymore due to no updates and no development. It's not likely to change. If BlackBerry could somehow bring it back successfully I'd be back on it. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they have to go to another forum.

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    You should go with him

Posted via CB10
    michaelgo101 likes this.
    04-07-16 01:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think that what people don't see is that Android means more than one company that uses the same OS. There are just a few that are leading the market, maybe only one (Samsung). In the same time Samsung doesn't produce only smartphones. If BlackBerry will go full Android it doesn't mean it will be a succes. It only means more Android devices. In the same time Apple is a leader, they have their own OS and that is very important. People are always comparing the number of sold BlackBerry devices with the number of Android users. That is irrelevant. Some of the Android users use Sony, some use Samsung, some use Allview, some use LG, some use Huawei and I could go on and still couldn't put here all the Android smartphone manufacturers. BlackBerry would be one of those, but they will never be bigger that Samsung if they are selling the same thing.
    They could put the BlackBerry 10 features on Android, but it would only be easier for Google to make some lookalike features if it's the same platform, so again it would help Google, not BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry 10 is a perfect competitor to Android and IOS and if BlackBerry will not develop their own OS they are giving up and becoming Google's *****.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:18 PM
    Only Google can save BlackBerry by releasing next BBNexus phone.

The_Passporter likes this.
    04-07-16 02:03 PM
    Aren't the Nexus devices running clean Android? Would BlackBerry do such a thing?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 02:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's right! And it pays darn good too! Since BB10 came out, Google has paid off my house, 2 cars and my student loans! All for saying mean things about BlackBerry!

Google knows that BB10 is a serious threat to android and if it wasn't for its massive group of paid Crackberry bashers, BB10 would for sure be the #1 phone OS in the world.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    04-07-16 03:05 PM
48 12