Hi All,

after deciding that i cannot wait any longer for the 10.2 update to be released in the uk i finally figured out ( i hope ) how to use sachesi 1.1 correctly.... i managed to download the files for 10.2.0.415, clicked install from folder... hour later bb seems to have restarted, and now bb link says software release 10.1.0.4200 OS version 10.2.1767.

this has left me slightly confused if my update process worked correctly!

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

faizan

just seen this post has been moved into another section... apologies for starting the thread in the wrong section
    10-19-13 07:08 AM
    You're good. OS version 10.2.0.1767 is the one to look at. Welcome to the world of 10.2 and enjoy.
    10-19-13 07:32 AM
    ha-ha

thank you very much!

this will sound pathetic but the main reason i did this was for the better bluetooth to car integration and with the hope that the link would start syncing... now that you have advised me that this is correct i shall pop out in a second and hope that it works although i am sure bmw/mini would not have released any apps as of yet!

unfortunately bb link still does not sync which is reallllyy annoying... any insight?

also may i show my lack of knowledge and ask as to why the difference of numbers between software release and os version?

thanks
    10-19-13 07:48 AM
    10-19-13 08:23 AM
    ha-ha

thank you very much!

this will sound pathetic but the main reason i did this was for the better bluetooth to car integration and with the hope that the link would start syncing... now that you have advised me that this is correct i shall pop out in a second and hope that it works although i am sure bmw/mini would not have released any apps as of yet!

unfortunately bb link still does not sync which is reallllyy annoying... any insight?

also may i show my lack of knowledge and ask as to why the difference of numbers between software release and os version?

thanks
    For link did you resign in to link is bblink on phone turned on does the computer name it shows on your phone the same as your computer name. My first thought would to do a hard reset on phone ie both volume keys pressed till it reboots and then log off and sign back into link on the computer

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 09:31 AM
    how can i get 10.2 on sachesi?

I have a Q5 SQR-100-1 running on a T-Mobile USA sim card.
    Please tell me what country code carrier code and device i should search for?
    10-19-13 09:32 AM
    how can i get 10.2 on sachesi?

I have a Q5 SQR-100-1 running on a T-Mobile USA sim card.
    Please tell me what country code carrier code and device i should search for?
    Here you go bud:

Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer
    10-19-13 06:36 PM
    What country code and device should i look for?
    I already have this program installed.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 07:37 PM
    What country code and device should i look for?
    I already have this program installed.

Posted via CB10
    10.2 released in Singapore is 525 carrier 05
    10-19-13 10:26 PM
    For link did you resign in to link is bblink on phone turned on does the computer name it shows on your phone the same as your computer name. My first thought would to do a hard reset on phone ie both volume keys pressed till it reboots and then log off and sign back into link on the computer

Posted via CB10
    yes, even deleted and then reinstalled BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers_ENG.msi from the website... still nothing!
    10-20-13 05:52 AM