When I got my Z10 I transferred all my password keeper data from my 9900 onto it. Eventually I sold my Z10 but I had been using password keeper on it and I transferred everything manually onto my Galaxy S4... Long story short I accidentally deleted my password keeper on that (along with all the data) and didn't back up either...

Now I still have my BlackBerry 9700, is there anyway of restoring my BlackBerry Z10 password keeper back onto that? Or even possible to extract the data from the .bbb backup file as I have about 70 items stored on it?

(I don't have my 9900 backup anymore... Deleted that too but most of the passwords on that would have been outdated anyway )
    06-03-13 12:50 PM
    When I got my Z10 I transferred all my password keeper data from my 9900 onto it. Eventually I sold my Z10 but I had been using password keeper on it and I transferred everything manually onto my Galaxy S4... Long story short I accidentally deleted my password keeper on that (along with all the data) and didn't back up either...

Now I still have my BlackBerry 9700, is there anyway of restoring my BlackBerry Z10 password keeper back onto that? Or even possible to extract the data from the .bbb backup file as I have about 70 items stored on it?

(I don't have my 9900 backup anymore... Deleted that too but most of the passwords on that would have been outdated anyway )
    Unforuntely your out of luck, there is no way to restore a BB10 backup onto a legacy device. We can't even restore a backup from 10.1.0.2354 on a 10.1.0.1720 build for example
    06-03-13 01:30 PM
    I know you can extract things from the backup file but how do I do this? I've renamed the file to .bbb.zip and inside there are three tar files none of which I can open to extract the data as WinRAR returns errors saying the file isn't complete...
    06-03-13 02:04 PM
    There is a bbb extractor out on the Internet but it doesnt work on backups created around the OS7/7.1 and up OS's

Posted via CB10
    HazAnwar likes this.
    06-03-13 02:38 PM
    Alright, thanks I'll have a look and see if anything helps.

Thanks for the help
    06-03-13 02:56 PM