I set up my Passport today, and did a BBLink transfer of my apps and settings. Everything is working great, but my Device Manager still has all the info from my Z10 - most importantly, my average battery life.

Is there any way to clear or reset this info? For obvious reasons, I need a fresh start to accurately monitor the battery life on my Passport. Just wondering if there is an option or setting I am missing before I start digging around Ghost Commander and searching for logs to delete lol.
    09-30-14 12:59 PM
    just leave it, it will change on its own.

I too did a restore, device manager will show your pp info ...& average battery life will go from 9 > 11 > 23 hours.....It'll be fine/.
    09-30-14 01:04 PM
    I set up my Passport today, and did a BBLink transfer of my apps and settings. Everything is working great, but my Device Manager still has all the info from my Z10 - most importantly, my average battery life.

Is there any way to clear or reset this info? For obvious reasons, I need a fresh start to accurately monitor the battery life on my Passport. Just wondering if there is an option or setting I am missing before I start digging around Ghost Commander and searching for logs to delete lol.
    Trying turning off the phone, plug in the wall charger, and with the wall charger still attached, restart the phone. Once the phone has fully booted, you can remove the charger.
    -Puck- likes this.
    09-30-14 01:04 PM
    just leave it, it will change on its own.

I too did a restore, device manager will show your pp info ...& average battery life will go from 9 > 11 > 23 hours.....It'll be fine/.
    I know that it will update, but I did not want to wait 48 hours for a whole new set of data. No big deal though!
    Trying turning off the phone, plug in the wall charger, and with the wall charger still attached, restart the phone. Once the phone has fully booted, you can remove the charger.
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.
    09-30-14 01:09 PM
    I know that it will update, but I did not want to wait 48 hours for a whole new set of data. No big deal though!
    Just not sure what good half a day of data would be anyway...average battery life isn't going to be real life....
    09-30-14 01:11 PM