I'm loving the toast notifications, and the fact that you can reply right on the spot to txt's and BBM messages.

I'm wishing we had the ability to delete emails right from the notification too. I don't want to have to dismiss the notification, and then go in to the Hub to delete an email that I knew was "junk" the second I saw the notification. THAT would save me even more time, and give me more time to get things done!

Please forgive me if this was already suggested, or is implemented in one of the leaks.
    aljawaid and anon(5624621) like this.
    10-31-13 06:48 PM
    I'm loving the toast notifications, and the fact that you can reply right on the spot to txt's and BBM messages.

I'm wishing we had the ability to delete emails right from the notification too. I don't want to have to dismiss the notification, and then go in to the Hub to delete an email that I knew was "junk" the second I saw the notification. THAT would save me even more time, and give me more time to get things done!

Please forgive me if this was already suggested, or is implemented in one of the leaks.
    Shoot this idea over to ideamailbox@blackberry.com. If demand is high then it's more likely to make an appearance in a future update.

Currently, I just tap the notification to open the email, then delete it from there. Anything I was working on in the hub stays active.
    lcgoldman likes this.
    10-31-13 06:52 PM
    Shoot this idea over to ideamailbox@blackberry.com. If demand is high then it's more likely to make an appearance in a future update.

Currently, I just tap the notification to open the email, then delete it from there. Anything I was working on in the hub stays active.
    Thank you! I will send them an email now!
    10-31-13 07:04 PM