I was looking for network monitoring app, so went to BlackBerry world & found only one that too with cost but didn't find useful because lack of features.
    So went to snap and searched for it and believe me there were hundreds of app available with fantastic features, I have download couple of them and found some app compatible with my passport.

Being BlackBerry fan suggesting other fans that whenever you download any apps or games from android platform" just write review please make this app / game available for BlackBerry 10 platform "

If they find 40 50 similar requests, developer would definitely Think for making his app/ game available for blackberry.

Couple of minutes for review is not big deal for everyone

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 likes this.
    08-07-15 06:09 AM
    You mean you want the Android app in BB World? If so, then I suggest adding more to the review like: "Works flawlessly on my BlackBerry 10 device. Dev, please submit to BlackBerry World to make it easier to download and upgrade."
    08-07-15 08:31 AM
    directly ported apps in blackberry word some times doesn't work properly. it would be good if developer build app for Blackberry 10 platform.
    then we can expect some quality and good performance.

Eg: "Anki" (Flashcard) is available on Blackberry world, Amazon & Google. but downloaded from google works. so if that developed build Anki especially for Blackberry 10 then user experience would be fantastic.

my suggestion for review to catch the eyes of developer and force them to think to build app for blackberry 10 platform.

I think, this is simple and best way....
    08-07-15 09:16 AM
    Then the dev would publish their App in BBW and the Android App hate crew would give it crap ratings because it's not native
    08-07-15 09:29 AM
    In some ways that could happen but still developer would at least look at blackberry world & it they find good reponse from users then god knows they may build app especially for Blackberry 10 platform.

first of all we need to catch their attention.....

BTW similar efforts done by other blackberry fan ( Reuben K , New Zealand) by uploading link for petition which might be sent to developer community later.....

https://www.change.org/p/app-develop...-blackberry-10
    08-07-15 09:39 AM