In the hub, I have to tap once in the bottom left hub icon to bring up all my email accounts. And then tap again in the one I would like to select (I have far too many emails to have them all appear at once dumped in the main hub).

What I would like is to tap and hold the bottom left hub icon and drag up to the account I want to switch to. When I am hovering over that account and release the hold then it should switch to that account. This sort of gesture has far more flow to it then double tapping and reduces the chance of error from a tap on the wrong pixel location (happens when fingers are extra round I guess).

This sort of gesture should be all over. BlackBerry Glide gestures. patent pending.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:39 AM
    Get in line! There are a few people with Battery issues ahead of you with hand gestures that you won't see on any device!
    02-01-14 08:15 AM
    So you think battery issues are handled by the same folks that design the UI layer? I don't think it would be smart to have blackberry halt all development on consumer winning features and focus 100% on issues like battery (which I and maybe many others don't have).

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 09:29 AM
    I'd like to see single tap to return to top of page. I used this a lot on ios, especially in Web browsers or pdf files. You could be 20 pages in, and it takes several swipe gestures to get back to the start, one quick click would be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:00 AM
    I'd like to see single tap to return to top of page. I used this a lot on ios, especially in Web browsers or pdf files. You could be 20 pages in, and it takes several swipe gestures to get back to the start, one quick click would be perfect.

Posted via CB10
    Browser is swipe down and tap on top banner. I'm with you on the single tap in other apps tho. Like the updates tab in BBM i.e.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:04 AM
    So you think battery issues are handled by the same folks that design the UI layer? I don't think it would be smart to have blackberry halt all development on consumer winning features and focus 100% on issues like battery (which I and maybe many others don't have).

Posted via CB10
    You don't think battery life is a key consumer feature?

I've yet to see an advertisement z10 saying, "this phone is so feature rich you'll be reaching for your spare battery after as little as 4 hours". I think the Z10 currently claims 10hours talk time, great it's it's true, it's just a shame it won't last 10 hours doing anything else in constant use. which as you can imagine isn't exactly a key selling feature of a SMARTPHONE.

Don't get me wrong most high spec smart phones struggle to cope for a full 24 hours of use.... but let's just say the Z10 did have that kind of life... you think it wouldn't have iphone and android users queuing round the block go buy it?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:05 AM
    I didn't really start the thread to debate one potential feature vs another. I wanted to start a discussion about how OS navigation could flow better which is something BlackBerry touts about its OS. There might be a battery life thread out there already to contribute to. But I wouldn't turn down having more battery life.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 03:26 PM
    I did not know I could single tap the bar in the browser. I'm sure I tried, but I'll try again. Will be pleased if the feature is there, but I do think for a unified end user experience that the single click st the top should be available for all apps/tools.

Posted via CB10

Just tied in browser, doesn't work for me. Do I need to switch this gesture on somewhere?
    02-01-14 04:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Easy does it, friend! The .gif image should have been a dead give-a-way that I was just kidding.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. Truely!!
    02-03-14 01:33 AM