Has anyone tried this? To delete let say Setup, Help, Tutorials etc via Sachesi? Honestly I would delete a lot more apps if this is safe.
    I would try by myself but I don't have a spare device, and I'm afraid of bricking the device.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 07:55 AM
    Has anyone tried this? To delete let say Setup, Help, Tutorials etc via Sachesi? Honestly I would delete a lot more apps if this is safe.
    I would try by myself but I don't have a spare device, and I'm afraid of bricking the device.

Posted via CB10
    Most all system or core apps are flagged Permanent and can not be deleted natively (long press and Trash Can the icon) or via Sachesi.
    Sachesi will go through the motions, but it won't delete.
    Basically, if you can't Trash Can the app, you can't delete it with Sachesi.... So no worries about bricking your device.

However, if you are really squirrelly, Ghost Commander can delete stuff in most cases, however it is highly likely to brick the device.
    WARNING: Ghost Commander is a very powerful system tool-set app. It is trivial to cause damage to the OS with this app.
    02-11-17 08:04 AM
    Most all system or core apps are flagged Permanent and can not be deleted natively (long press and Trash Can the icon) or via Sachesi.
    Sachesi will go through the motions, but it won't delete.
    Basically, if you can't Trash Can the app, you can't delete it with Sachesi.... So no worries about bricking your device.

However, if you are really squirrelly, Ghost Commander can delete stuff in most cases, however it is highly likely to brick the device.
    WARNING: Ghost Commander is a very powerful system tool-set app. It is trivial to cause damage to the OS with this app.
    Yap, I know basis of Android or iOS, I know the possibilities. I'm asking because when you delete bloat ware on Android, it's becoming faster and snapier. But I know 10 OS is very closed and sensitive, so don't touch it if it's not broken

Posted via CB10
    02-11-17 08:21 AM