I have birthdays disabled in my calendar but they still show up in my lock screen. I don't have a FB account in settings.
    However, many of my contacts have been sync at some point in the past with FB and they have the birthday of that person. So I guess this is why the birthday shows up in my lockscreen even though like I said the FB account itself is not registered in my phone.
    Is there any way to avoid displaying the birthdays in my lock screen (other that editing every single contact of course ...)
    08-25-16 01:57 PM
    I have birthdays disabled in my calendar but they still show up in my lock screen. I don't have a FB account in settings.
    However, many of my contacts have been sync at some point in the past with FB and they have the birthday of that person. So I guess this is why the birthday shows up in my lockscreen even though like I said the FB account itself is not registered in my phone.
    Is there any way to avoid displaying the birthdays in my lock screen (other that editing every single contact of course ...)
    I had a similar issue, the source of birthdays was a "Contacts" calendar in my Google account. I disabled this calendar in settings, Google calendar Web page. Then just refreshed calendar app on BlackBerry.
    10-29-16 04:34 PM
    I had a similar issue, the source of birthdays was a "Contacts" calendar in my Google account. I disabled this calendar in settings, Google calendar Web page. Then just refreshed calendar app on BlackBerry.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-30-16 05:14 AM