If we type "remind me today at 2 pm to buy milk" it should set reminder " buy milk" for todays date and time 2 pm.

Sometime it works and sometimes it sets reminder "at 2 pm to buy milk" for todays date and some random time.

I want it to work every time, as I have many reminders to set and don't want to always go to remember app and keep tapping different fields for every reminder.

Does any one of you has a perfect syntax that would work every time and not depending on luck.

Btw I've a z30 with latest official os
    04-22-15 02:57 AM
    Give the assistant some time. I blv she's still not yet done with updates and improvements. Am sure, she'll be fully fledged when she's fully done.

If we type "remind me today at 2 pm to buy milk" it should set reminder " buy milk" for todays date and time 2 pm.

Sometime it works and sometimes it sets reminder "at 2 pm to buy milk" for todays date and some random time.

I want it to work every time, as I have many reminders to set and don't want to always go to remember app and keep tapping different fields for every reminder.

Does any one of you has a perfect syntax that would work every time and not depending on luck.

Btw I've a z30 with latest official os
    04-22-15 04:08 AM