Ok. I'm not really a newbie, just never post. I've read as many threads as I can, and can't find the answer I need. Does Google apps sync

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:22 PM
    Obviously can't type either without dropping my Z10. Does Google apps sync notes and tasks with remember? I'm not have any success. I've also noticed a button on remember that says "Syncs with" but I can't do anything with that....
    Any help?

Posted via CB10
    rhitdoph likes this.
    04-02-13 08:24 PM
    also wondering the same question, if i add a contact to my phone and delete an email from my phone. if the same affects will occur to my online gmail contacts and email. Use to be able to work with my blackberry bold 9780
    04-02-13 09:15 PM
    The remember app works great on the device but I cannot sync it so fat to my active sync Zimbra account at them university. Mail calendars and contacts work great but not tasks.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:00 AM
    also wondering the same question, if i add a contact to my phone and delete an email from my phone. if the same affects will occur to my online gmail contacts and email. Use to be able to work with my blackberry bold 9780
    Mine works fine for this, as normal. I have a regular Gmail account, as well as a Google apps account. Works just like my 9900 did. Only problem is the remember app....

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:36 AM
    The remember app works great on the device but I cannot sync it so fat to my active sync Zimbra account at them university. Mail calendars and contacts work great but not tasks.

Posted via CB10
    I now have tasks working nicely...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 06:19 AM
    I hadn't heard of any sync features with Remember other than Evernote.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 07:20 AM
    Kojita, what did you do to get your tasks to sync? Did they just start working, or did you have to enable something?
    rhitdoph likes this.
    04-03-13 07:29 AM
    Remember will sync with exchange and also with outlook.com accounts.
    04-03-13 08:02 AM
    Oddboy, I'm using google apps, which is a paid google exchange service. It syncs my PC and online account just fine. Is there a reason it doesn't work on my Z10? If you go into the remember app, and go to add folder, there is a " syncs with" button at the top. Mine says "nothing" and I can't change it. What does yours say?
    04-03-13 08:29 AM
    I mainly use remember with evernote. It's a great service. As for Google, I used to use Google for a personal domain, but I couldn't find a way to get tasks and notes syncing with Google. I've since moved my domain to outlook.com, which was a painless process. Now, with outlook.com hosting my domain, both tasks and notes sync with the remember app.

I moved away from Google mainly because it's getting harder to use a BlackBerry with Google services - probably intentionally so on google's part.
    04-03-13 10:11 AM
    Kojita, what did you do to get your tasks to sync? Did they just start working, or did you have to enable something?
    Hi, it started working after I installed Zimbra desktop but not sure if this is actually related. I also deleted all sync folders except the tasks one. The bit just worked both ways...

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 11:04 AM
    I mainly use remember with evernote. It's a great service. As for Google, I used to use Google for a personal domain, but I couldn't find a way to get tasks and notes syncing with Google. I've since moved my domain to outlook.com, which was a painless process. Now, with outlook.com hosting my domain, both tasks and notes sync with the remember app.

I moved away from Google mainly because it's getting harder to use a BlackBerry with Google services - probably intentionally so on google's part.
    Evernote is great for notes but not for tasks since you cannot assign a due date to Evernote notes in Remember. And you can't tick them.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 11:06 AM
    Anyone know if Remember synchronizes tasks with other online services aside from Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.com?

Wish it sync'd with a service like Remember the Milk, or Google.
    03-13-15 10:04 AM
    Hi, it started working after I installed Zimbra desktop but not sure if this is actually related. I also deleted all sync folders except the tasks one. The bit just worked both ways...

Posted via CB10
    Zimbra is an unrelated SW [for social collaboration]. It doesn't integrate itself into BlackBerry nor Google. So, how did you get the Google Tasks sync properly and not ways, please?
    04-23-15 11:56 PM

How do u use outlook.com for personal domain?

STL 100-1 | 10.3.1.1779
    04-26-15 12:48 AM

How do you create multiple tasks folder with outlook.com, please?
    04-26-15 01:56 AM
    Login to your Outlook account, bring up the Calendar, in the top right of the calendar, click on the View tab and choose Tasks.

On your BlackBerry, allow Tasks to sync with your Outlook account.

The result will be that Remember will add a Task folder that will sync with what you add or change in the Outlook tasks and vice versa. If you have Outlook on your PC and also have the Outlook account there, that will sync too.

Passport OS 10.3.2.500
    04-26-15 10:03 AM
    I only see a single list of tasks. I'd like to ad multiple list or multiple groups of tasks.
    04-26-15 11:12 PM
    I only see a single list of tasks. I'd like to ad multiple list or multiple groups of tasks.
    In the Outlook calendar app, go to Settings > Options. You can add as many calendars as you like, each one will have a task list associated with it.

Passport OS 10.3.2.500
    rhitdoph likes this.
    04-27-15 01:10 AM