Something I just noticed here. Using Outlook 2013, hotmail.com and obviously OS10.

I can add a task using Outlook and it will sync through to the device BUT any "Additional Information" will NOT sync through. And if I add any info to the task using Remember it will over write any information in the corresponding Outlook task completely.

Has anyone else noticed the same or is it possibly limited to 10.2.228

--- Additional ---
    I tested syncing from Outlook to Hotmail and the information syncs as it should without issues. The issue appears to be totally Device ->Hotmail related.
    06-30-13 01:19 PM
    I had similar issues. I moved away from Google because it created duplicate and triplicate entries, and about half of my contacts did not sync no matter what I did.

I started using Outlook.com and found that items synced but took a while to actually show all of them (especially my contacts) on my phone. However, I could not figure out how to make my Outlook notes to work and decided to use Evernote instead. That has worked pretty well for me.

One thing I noticed is the after installing the various leaks instead of leaving my Z10 with the AT&T current version, the syncing with Outlook.com is fast all the way around. I have not tried my desktop notes though since Evernote has been working great for me.

Now I use Link to sync my phone without Outlook desktop.
    06-30-13 02:51 PM
    Thanks for the ideas. Ugggggg. Wish my Gmail account was not used for so many registrations. Now the fun begins.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:43 PM
    I am honestly very satisfied with my switch to Outlook.

I find that EAS is just so fast with pushing calendar updates whether it was done on my PC, Surface or Z10

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 01:54 PM