Hi All,

I searched and couldn't find any thread on this so thought I'd start one myself; please feel free to pitch in or merge this onto a pre-exsisting thread.

Some features that I think Remember should have:
    - Ability to move and/or copy notes between folders
    - To designate where notes and their accompanying media are stored (i.e. Device memory or media card)
    - For those with Evernote accounts: Selective sync capability with Evernote (though I understand this would be more of a collaborative effort between the 2 companies rather than just BlackBerry alone)
    - Name/rename attached media files of notes.
    - Ability to access notes and attachments via browser (this is already available?)
    - Priority feature: Something along the lines of including a red exclamation mark or blue downward pointing arrow to notes
    - Sort by feature: Either in menu or settings for Remember (e.g. Sort by date, name, folder, priority etc)

That's all for now. Please comment and add your thoughts. =)

Posted via CB10
    PowderJockey likes this.
    08-25-13 05:22 AM
    Hi All,

I searched and couldn't find any thread on this so thought I'd start one myself; please feel free to pitch in or merge this onto a pre-exsisting thread.

Some features that I think Remember should have:
    - Ability to move and/or copy notes between folders
    - To designate where notes and their accompanying media are stored (i.e. Device memory or media card)
    - For those with Evernote accounts: Selective sync capability with Evernote (though I understand this would be more of a collaborative effort between the 2 companies rather than just BlackBerry alone)
    - Name/rename attached media files of notes.
    - Ability to access notes and attachments via browser (this is already available?)
    - Priority feature: Something along the lines of including a red exclamation mark or blue downward pointing arrow to notes
    - Sort by feature: Either in menu or settings for Remember (e.g. Sort by date, name, folder, priority etc)

That's all for now. Please comment and add your thoughts. =)

Posted via CB10
    Nice list of wants. One may have to wait and see what all is involved with the actual Evernote App which is in the works. I'm not sure what the premium account offers in respect to some of your items.

But nevertheless, the Remember App does need a little work. I try to use it daily and would use some of your suggestions. Good post.
    08-25-13 11:17 AM
    Well we will have a native Evernote app when 10.2 official arrives
    08-25-13 12:13 PM
    a very cool app u can download and helps a lot
    guys u should check it out at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.stringnote[URL="http://https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
    08-28-13 08:35 AM