I just came from the Q10 to the Classic. For some reason or setting, my Remember entries with reminders are not showing up in my calendar like they did on the Q.

Am I missing a setting?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:25 PM
    I just realized the same thing today on my Z10

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:26 PM
    Must be a bug in 10.3

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:30 PM
    Try this. Go to Calendar, Settings, General. Toggle "Show Tasks in Calendar" to on. Close and reopen the calendar.
    03-07-15 09:14 PM
    Tried. No go. This is a deal breaker for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 10:21 PM
    Mine show 2 times: on the due date and on the reminder date (+time!)

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.
    03-07-15 11:20 PM
    This worked for me on the Q10, but not working on the Classic. The Reminders will sometimes show up, but then they disappear a few minutes later. Im stumped.
    Mine show 2 times: on the due date and on the reminder date (+time!)

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.2.1531; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.1.2480; Germany.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 01:51 PM
    Reset phone. It's not working. Task show up, but Reminders for them don't. Task are useless for me without reminders. The whole Calendar integration with the rest of the phone depends on those reminders.

Gonna have to return the phone tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 10:49 PM
    Note: If you have this same/similar issue on a BlackBerry 10 device other than the BlackBerry Passport (BlackBerry Classic, Z30, Z10, Z5, Z3, Q10, Q5, etc...), this post may still be of great assistance in this matter.

Regarding the Calendar/Remember tasks audible notifications issue, as well as the integration of Remember tasks with the Calendar app, I have personally contacted Michael Clewley regarding this, and am proud to report that, at least as of the recent BlackBerry Passport OS update (OS Version 10.3.1.2558), this issue has been resolved for the most part - I have personally tested this myself. (However, the display still doesn't turn on alongside the audible notification.)

* For more information on this issue/fix, as well as the complete .zip file of all of the components of the BlackBerry Passport OS 10.3.1.2558 update, please visit this thread.

* For more details on OS update 10.3.1.2558 and/or how to sideload it via Sachesi, please visit this thread.
    03-14-15 08:59 PM
    Remember forgot.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    double_fault and ATMJOE like this.
    03-14-15 09:09 PM
    I ended up returning my second Verizon Classic because of this issue.... the Task "reminders" not showing up in the calendar like they did on 10.2. Once again, for clarity, you set a task in the Remember app, with a due date and reminders along the way. The task will show up in the calendar on the due date, but no reminders show up in the calendar.

Today, I loaded, via Sashi, 10.3.0.908 onto my Q10. Now I am having the exact same issue with my Q10. No Remember reminders on the calendar. This has now happened with 3 different devices and two different OS's. Back to the iPhone 6 and Evernote. I hope they fix this soon. I will check out the above thread as well. Thanks for all who tried to help. I don't get it. I have used Remember since it came out. It's what makes BB10 for me.
    03-15-15 08:50 PM
    I ended up returning my second Verizon Classic because of this issue.... the Task "reminders" not showing up in the calendar like they did on 10.2. Once again, for clarity, you set a task in the Remember app, with a due date and reminders along the way. The task will show up in the calendar on the due date, but no reminders show up in the calendar.

Today, I loaded, via Sashi, 10.3.0.908 onto my Q10. Now I am having the exact same issue with my Q10. No Remember reminders on the calendar. This has now happened with 3 different devices and two different OS's. Back to the iPhone 6 and Evernote. I hope they fix this soon. I will check out the above thread as well. Thanks for all who tried to help. I don't get it. I have used Remember since it came out. It's what makes BB10 for me.
    I think I know what you mean - I assume you are trying to say that the reminder for the task isn't represented by an icon on the monthly view of the calendar. When I checked, it didn't show up right away on the monthly view, but it did show up after I scrolled through a bit.

The latest leaked OS, 10.3.1.2558 (which came out a few days ago) was designed to resolve some issues of this nature, of which I believe this is one of them. (It appears that this same OS release is available for the Q10.) I had OS 10.2 on my Z10, and just like in your case, I did not have any issues with events or reminders then. When I had some issues with calendar notifications on my Passport, the sideloading of leaked OS 10.3.1.2558 onto the device seems to have resolved the issue.

Have you tried loading OS 10.3.1.2558 onto your Q10 and/or Classic device?
    03-16-15 12:59 AM
    No issues with this using 10.3.1.2558 on Z30 here. Not sure if it was a problem on earlier build because I don't use this feature often but definitely not a problem on 2558

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:31 AM

Do you use Evernote as your calendar or calendar backup? I'm interested to hear about this.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 03:53 PM
    Do you use Evernote as your calendar or calendar backup? I'm interested to hear about this.

Posted via CB10
    I use Evernote on the iPhone with the Sunrise calendar app. It's the only Calendar app I have found that syncs with and shows Evernote reminders on iOS. The BB10 Evernote app does not have the reminder feature built in yet, hopefully they will add it. Evernote is great on the iPhone. Much better than the BB 10 version at this point. But I like Remember better when it syncs properly. And Remember with Evernote is great.... If all the features of Remember are working.

Does that answer your question?
    03-17-15 09:56 PM
    I use Evernote on the iPhone with the Sunrise calendar app. It's the only Calendar app I have found that syncs with and shows Evernote reminders on iOS. The BB10 Evernote app does not have the reminder feature built in yet, hopefully they will add it. Evernote is great on the iPhone. Much better than the BB 10 version at this point. But I like Remember better when it syncs properly. And Remember with Evernote is great.... If all the features of Remember are working.

Does that answer your question?
    I am an Evernote user but don't do much with it other than archiving info pulled from the Web, stuff I want to save for later, manuals, and the like. I would be really interested in knowing other productive ways of using it as an extension, say, of Outlook.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 07:15 PM
    I don't use outlook, so I'm not sure. Evernote, generally, does not integrate well with Calendars and this is one of the most requested features. You can forward emails to an Evernote folder and you can set a reminder that will pop up on your calendar, depending on which version of Evernote you are using.

But it's no where close to Remember, when it's fully functional. I do like Evernote for cross platform use and that it's somewhat integrates with Evernote.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 08:44 PM
    I think this is the same issue, but I rarely use month view. I use agenda and the reminders are not showing up there.

I am going to try this leak and see if that helps. If I can get it working on the Q, I will buy another Classic. Thanks for the leak suggestion.

I think I know what you mean - I assume you are trying to say that the reminder for the task isn't represented by an icon on the monthly view of the calendar. When I checked, it didn't show up right away on the monthly view, but it did show up after I scrolled through a bit.

The latest leaked OS, 10.3.1.2558 (which came out a few days ago) was designed to resolve some issues of this nature, of which I believe this is one of them. (It appears that this same OS release is available for the Q10.) I had OS 10.2 on my Z10, and just like in your case, I did not have any issues with events or reminders then. When I had some issues with calendar notifications on my Passport, the sideloading of leaked OS 10.3.1.2558 onto the device seems to have resolved the issue.

Have you tried loading OS 10.3.1.2558 onto your Q10 and/or Classic device?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 08:46 PM
    By golly, sure would be awesome if waterfrontmgmt would expand on how remember used to/is supposed to work. No, really, seriously. The BlackBerry tutorials don't seem to be anything like I am finding on my classic. Remember was a major selling point for me and so far is missing the boat entirely. (heh, missing the boat, heh)

Hoping yer up to doing a tutorial.

Have a good day, eh.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 09:46 PM
    I am going to try this leak and see if that helps. If I can get it working on the Q, I will buy another Classic. Thanks for the leak suggestion.
    After loading the new OS can you report back and let us know whether or not your problem was resolved? Thanks!
    03-19-15 09:47 AM
    By golly, sure would be awesome if waterfrontmgmt would expand on how remember used to/is supposed to work. No, really, seriously. The BlackBerry tutorials don't seem to be anything like I am finding on my classic. Remember was a major selling point for me and so far is missing the boat entirely. (heh, missing the boat, heh)

Hoping yer up to doing a tutorial.

Have a good day, eh.

Posted via CB10
    If you searched for some of his other replies regarding Remember on the forums, you will find a fairly extensive walk through he did (very much appreciated).

Remember does link up ok with Outlook tasks but there are limits. I really think BlackBerry can do more with Remember. Don't know why it isnt.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 06:10 PM
    Wondered why I was missing Remember Tasks.

Just tested this......still broke in latest leak.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.1.2582
    03-19-15 06:58 PM
    Carrollmikej or waterfrontmgmt: spent time looking for that remember write up to no avail. Would you have a link handy? Or suggest a search term?

Please and Thank-you.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 08:43 AM
    Carrollmikej or waterfrontmgmt: spent time looking for that remember write up to no avail. Would you have a link handy? Or suggest a search term?

Please and Thank-you.

Posted via CB10
    Will find and repost.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:01 AM
    Thank-you very much!

On a another note:
    Installed the latest leak this evening. Remember does not seem to any different. However, a few reminders should show up monday morning. We shall see.

(Leak fixed the freak vulnerability though.)

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 06:27 PM
29 12