Well, maybe it's old hat to some of you but I did not know that the good ol' Remember app can sync tasks to my Outlook.com account!

I do not remember this option in Gmail, and when I check account settings now, I don't see it there either. But Outlook can handle email, contacts, calendar and tasks.
    I tried it just now and it seems to happen pretty much immediately.

It's also a good way to have any public holiday calendars show up as well.
    06-28-19 11:27 AM
    Well, maybe it's old hat to some of you but I did not know that the good ol' Remember app can sync tasks to my Outlook.com account!

I do not remember this option in Gmail, and when I check account settings now, I don't see it there either. But Outlook can handle email, contacts, calendar and tasks.
    I tried it just now and it seems to happen pretty much immediately.

It's also a good way to have any public holiday calendars show up as well.
    Indeed Outlook.com works well for Tasks sync! The only thing Outlook.com does not sync is Remember notes, but that's a limitation on the Outlook.com side, not Remember's.

Blackberry 10 is a versatile OS, no?
    06-28-19 04:37 PM
    Indeed Outlook.com works well for Tasks sync! The only thing Outlook.com does not sync is Remember notes, but that's a limitation on the Outlook.com side, not Remember's.

Yes, but Remember notes sync perfectly with cloud Exchange Server for those with Exchange included in their Office 365 account.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-28-19 05:15 PM

They aren't in a folder that looks like a mailbox anymore or am I thinking of something else
    06-28-19 05:24 PM
    Yes, but Remember notes sync perfectly with cloud Exchange Server for those with Exchange included in their Office 365 account.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    Also true! Remember is pretty freaking awesome in general. (It will also sync with many other services that allow syncing of notes--some e-mail accounts just don't have that functionality as part of their PIM services.)
    06-28-19 05:26 PM
    They aren't in a folder that looks like a mailbox anymore or am I thinking of something else
    Tasks are indeed in a folder similar to how they would appear in Outlook, so if that's what you meant you may be thinking of something else.
    06-28-19 05:26 PM
    Wait, what? How does one go about getting that? Is that the standard Office 365 account? Might be one reason to actually pay the upgrade from the freebie service...

Right now it could be almost fantastic as everything on that account can be sync'd across desktop, and my iPhone+Android+Windows Phone+BB10...
    ...I mean assuming you trust Microsoft a teeny bit more than Google...
    06-28-19 06:34 PM
    Wait, what? How does one go about getting that? Is that the standard Office 365 account? Might be one reason to actually pay the upgrade from the freebie service...

Right now it could be almost fantastic as everything on that account can be sync'd across desktop, and my iPhone+Android+Windows Phone+BB10...
    ...I mean assuming you trust Microsoft a teeny bit more than Google...
    $4/month for Exchange Online. Pretty freaking sweet if you can get it with an outlook.com or generic MS domain (not sure on that as I use custom ones).
    06-28-19 06:39 PM
    Remember has a bunch of abilities that are pretty awesome.

Did you know it will support tables? With cell shading in all sorts of colours. It will handle click able URL links, in line images, emojis...

I just don't know to create them directly in Remember. If I copy and paste into it, works great.
    06-28-19 06:53 PM