I did a quick search but did not see any documentation on this issue.

This bug seems limited to the STx series of devices since the SQx series don't really rotate apps. Anyways, go create a new entry in Remember like a shopping list. now make your list up using each line for a needed grocery, I personally like using bullets. Something like this:

Safeway
    • Milk
    • Eggs
    • Butter
    • Bread

Give your new list a Title and save it.

Now, the next time you access that list, turn your device to landscape then back to portrait view. You'll notice the font increases in size. What may have been a legible list that you could see in full is now too large to view on the screen and your forced to scroll down. The only fix is to leave the entry and return to it.

I have replicated this on my Z30 and my ol ladies Z10. I have been a long time user of Remember on my Q10 but just recently have gotten into it on my Z30. (I have ALWAYS just used the basic 'MemoPad' app but found it lacking). I stumbled on this bug by accident in the store when I had my phone tilted sideways a bit too much.

FWIW, Both our phones are running the latest official Rogers 10.2.1
    09-11-14 08:27 PM
    That happened on my Z30 when on 10.2.1, doesn't on 10.3

For what it's worth... you can just pinch (out) on the list to zoom out and make the font smaller.
    09-11-14 10:09 PM
    Thanks for the great tip! Makes it much easier to see my list now. Amazing how BlackBerry knew to do this for me! ;-D

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-12-14 02:11 AM