Hi to all.
    I'm looking for an app that can sync or backup my notes from native Remember app. I have a lot of folders, notes and tasks and I want to backup this information with my own structure. I do not want to use another note app, Remember is completely satisfied me.
    Any suggestion?
    If anybody use that kind of app - show the screens, please.
    08-03-14 01:03 AM
    Whilst I am not sure what you mean by "with my own structure", you can backup Remember's (and other applications' data) through BlackBerry Link (BlackBerry 10 desktop software). Alternatively, you may synchronise (or "save to") your notes/tasks with either an Exchange ActiveSync or IBM Notes Traveler account, as well as some third-party services such as Evernote.
    08-03-14 03:28 AM
    Back Up Pro will backup Remember, along with lots of other things. Have just purchased it myself.

Posted via CB10
    FireChestApps, azizcheg and GSM-S like this.
    08-03-14 03:31 AM
    Back up pro is a great app! On top of that the dev is a great guy! You should definitely try his app. There's also a free version that can also back up the remember app entries!

Posted via CB10
    FireChestApps likes this.
    08-03-14 03:35 AM
    There's also a free version that can also back up the remember app entries!
    Cant find the free/lite version of Backup Pro. Only Backup Pro. If you mean Fire Chest Backup - it's not free
    08-03-14 08:42 AM
    Hi to all.
    I'm looking for an app that can sync or backup my notes from native Remember app. I have a lot of folders, notes and tasks and I want to backup this information with my own structure. I do not want to use another note app, Remember is completely satisfied me.
    Any suggestion?
    If anybody use that kind of app - show the screens, please.
    Use Evernote. It's a native BB app that can backup and sync ota, Remember as well as Evernote notes. Evernote and Remember work as one.
    Ecm likes this.
    08-03-14 09:37 AM
    Evernote works perfectly and it's free.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-03-14 09:43 AM
    That is not really true. Evernote folders show up in Remember, but you cannot move existing notes/folders to Evernote (why this was omitted is beyond me). And Evernote does not give you the option to set tasks, just notes (no reminders). So that does not really work for backing up purposes. Unless you feel like manually copying all your notes.
    Evernote and Remember work as one.
    I used Backup Pro and it worked flawlessly. It even worked after I downgraded from 10.3 to 10.2.1. Aside from that, BBLink also backs up Remember, but only from 10.3 onwards will you be able to use app-specific restores.
    I have a lot of folders and notes and BP was sufficient for me to feel at ease. Simple interface, many options.
    Attachment 288702
    Attachment 288703

Channel: C0007CC89 | CB10 signed.
    08-03-14 09:45 AM
    Evernote is great app. It's true. But it's need to connect to the internet. BBlink backuping all data, I can't choose only several apps.
    And interface of Remember more likes to me.
    Thanks to all. I purchased Backup Lite.
    08-03-14 09:54 AM
    Evernote is great app. It's true. But it's need to connect to the internet. BBlink backuping all data, I can't choose only several apps.
    And interface of Remember more likes to me.
    Thanks to all. I purchased Backup Lite.
    Are you sure? You can definitely selectively restore application data.
    08-03-14 10:47 AM
    Cant find the free/lite version of Backup Pro. Only Backup Pro. If you mean Fire Chest Backup - it's not free
    Buy Backup Pro, it is worth it.
    08-03-14 10:57 AM
    That is not really true. Evernote folders show up in Remember, but you cannot move existing notes/folders to Evernote (why this was omitted is beyond me). And Evernote does not give you the option to set tasks, just notes (no reminders). So that does not really work for backing up purposes. Unless you feel like manually copying all your notes.
    I used Backup Pro and it worked flawlessly. It even worked after I downgraded from 10.3 to 10.2.1. Aside from that, BBLink also backs up Remember, but only from 10.3 onwards will you be able to use app-specific restores.
    I have a lot of folders and notes and BP was sufficient for me to feel at ease. Simple interface, many options.
    Attachment 288702
    Attachment 288703

If you made a Task folder in the Notes section of Remember, you can sync, backup and restore all your Tasks via Evernote. And if you connect to your device to usb and drag and drop pre-existing note files, into Evernote via pc, you can have a full service client for free. Don't get me wrong, third party apps serve their respective purpose. I'm the type that makes sure I've exhausted all options in a preinstalled app. Evernote and Remember work seamlessly.
    08-03-14 11:47 AM
    Which OS are we talking about here?
    Pre-10.3 does not have separate note/task folders in Remember. It only has local folders, or Evernote-sync'ed folders, and you can't move stuff between the two.
    ______
    If that changes in 10.3 (downgraded before I had the chance to check), Remember will be just that much more amazing! And I already like it the way it is now.

08-03-14 02:08 PM
    On 10.2. If I make a note in Evernote it also shows up in Remember. If I make a not in Remember it also shows up in Evernote

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 02:45 PM
    Evernote don't support tasks. Evernote don't support Tags.

Posted via CB(Q)10
    01-21-15 03:42 PM