Love this app, however I really wish in future update we are allowed to sync our notes to evernote. For example, when you flag an email it puts the note in the unfiled category, however you can not move the note to evernote. I don't want to have to manually back up my notes, want everything on the cloud. Even the ability to copy notes from unfiled to evernote would be appreciated.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 09:45 AM
    I too want to have that feature but you might be interested in this workaround if you use gmail for your email
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...vernote-773153
    02-17-13 01:04 PM
    I wish Remember had the ability to add an alarm reminder to any entry (i.e. tasks). I don't want to have to add a calendar item for reminders like "pick up bread". I used that a lot on my last bb. Isn't that the point of "Remember???" I downloaded a "multi alarms" app and it's pretty good so far but you have to keep it running in the background. I hope that doesn't become a battery drain.

Also, how are you entering a note in Remember? I found that my old notes transferred to Remember but anything new I added via the Z10 files in with the tasks with a checkbox. I don't like that...I want "notes".

How is Evernote? I've never used it.
    trevorgauntlett likes this.
    02-17-13 02:34 PM
    Evernote is a great app and the integration with BlackBerry 10 and the remember app is awesome. I too would like the ability to set reminders on Evernote notes, but as is, it's still pretty powerful. Especially since it shows up on the Share menu. This means you can "Share" just about anything to the Remember app from just about anywhere on the device.
    crack_me_up likes this.
    02-17-13 02:54 PM