great way to maximize the app. you could take the same approach to long term projects, as well. give reminders along the way and check them off as you complete. i like the way you reset yours when you finish so you are ready for your next session.

One of the things I use the Remember App for is to keep track of my physiotherapy exercises.

I created a checklist for each exercise that I have to do, and can tick each one off as I go along. Once I've completed all of my exercises I just uncheck each box and my list is ready for my next appointment.

Attachment 215244

I have one set up for each day with different exercises in each, I use numbers if I want to group items together, and for exercises that may require an explanation - clicking the item opens to the details page. I find Remember faster and simpler to use than apps built for this specific purpose

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:29 AM
    The only way I know of is to copy and paste the content. Hopefully someone will chime in with something more creative. It would be great if you could attach Remember folders to emails.

t's a great app but how do I share my Remember information? I

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:32 AM
    This is great. I would love to back up files direct from the phone itself and I have a dropbox account. What is the process of restoring?

Use Fire Chest Backup. It's a free application that will encrypt your data and back it up to DropBox. That's the only option though. You can selectively choose what data on your phone to backup. If you lose your phone or it gets wiped, as long as you still remember the password you set you can restore the data again.

Attachment 215318

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:34 AM
    That's a good question. Not sure if you can change it within Remember itself.

Is there a way to change the default calendar in Remember? I have more than one calendar.
    10-29-13 08:35 AM
    That's a good question. Not sure if you can change it within Remember itself.
    the calendar I want to use is my default calanedar setup in Accounts but it's wanting to use my Outlook calendar.
    10-29-13 08:44 AM
    I didn't even know you could sync with outlook. I think someone else was asking about that earlier in this thread. Hope you find a solution.

the calendar I want to use is my default calanedar setup in Accounts but it's wanting to use my Outlook calendar.
    10-29-13 08:53 AM
    Thank you for your post. I want to highlight a that unfortunately Remember doesn't sync with outlook tasks, at least the same way notes did in legacy OS. There are probably multiple restrictions, but it would be fantastic if could sync with outlook (including its attachments).
    I don�t know if we are talking about the same thing and I am not sure if it was there before 10.2 but now I can save a new task in Remember app and when creating this new task I can set to store it in specific folder - Evernote, phone etc. and one is Tasks in my Outlook exchange account, so finally I have my tasks synced with Outlook! Which is something I am really glad for
    I tried it just now to edit a task in my Outlook and few seconds later, it was edited in my phone, which is what I always wanted.
    bcuffy likes this.
    10-29-13 10:14 AM
    Very nice. Good info.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:09 AM
    This is great. I would love to back up files direct from the phone itself and I have a dropbox account. What is the process of restoring?
    Press the Restore tab on the bottom, select the checkboxes you want to restore, and press Restore.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:33 AM
    Is there a way to change the default calendar in Remember? I have more than one calendar.
    Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Set Defaults button at bottom. Choose your default calendar.

EDIT: I didn't see your other comment.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:35 AM
    I guess this is just one of the great out-of-the-box features that turns BB10 into a real business device. Compared to the some other "smartphones", you know what I mean...
    waterfrontmgmt likes this.
    10-29-13 11:45 AM
    It's a great idea, limited by its inability to share notes or folders. I will use it more once that is addressed. Evernote integration is awesome, except that you lose many of the great Remember functions if you choose to sync a folder with Evernote. Remember has really great potential. I hope they keep at it and advance the app to reach that potential.
    Last edited by jhimmel; 10-29-13 at 12:24 PM.
    waterfrontmgmt and imcurved like this.
    10-29-13 12:11 PM
    It seems like sharing folders could be added. Hopefully we'll see soon.

It's a great idea, limited by its inability to share notes or folders. I will use it more once that is addressed. Evernote integration is awesome, except that you lose many of the great Remember functions if you choose to sync a folder with Evernote. Remember has really great potential. I hope they keep at it and advance the app to reach that potential.
    10-29-13 02:18 PM
    Chaz has a great idea. Fire Chest is pretty awesome. I just downloaded it (FREE) and it's fantastic, not just for Remember, but for cloud back up in general too. Syncs with Dropbox seamlessly. Thanks Chaz!

Is there still no way of backing up the data in Remember apart from Link? It seems really useful but I need some sort of backup. I have it linked to my Evernote account but those entries can't use due date and reminders.

Posted via CB10
    FireChestApps likes this.
    10-29-13 02:49 PM
    anyone know if remember will sync with outlook?
    10-30-13 09:31 PM
    anyone know if remember will sync with outlook?
    It will on Exchange Activesync. Notes and Tasks show up as folders in Remember and sync. One drawback is that those folders will not take attachments.

A related problem is that if you have, say, an email in another folder and you want to move it, you can't move it to the tasks or notes folders because the email is stored as an "attachment," and is therefore not allowed to go into those folders.

I would love to know whether any of this behavior is improved in 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:45 PM
    People should beware of the process of flagging an email to get it into Remember. If you delete the email from your email account or from the Hub after you have done this, it disappears in Remember, even if you have moved the message to a different Remember folder.

I wonder if you have the same issue with photos, doc, etc that you "share" with Remember. It may not actually take attachments, just links to where the underlying item is stored on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:50 PM

I wonder if you have the same issue with photos, doc, etc that you "share" with Remember. It may not actually take attachments, just links to where the underlying item is stored on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it's links. Which is awesome and yet inconvenient at times

Posted by Z10
    10-30-13 10:04 PM
    I am guessing you mean flagging an email and deleting on the device? I can delete flagged emails from my desktop and they stay on the phone/remember.

People should beware of the process of flagging an email to get it into Remember. If you delete the email from your email account or from the Hub after you have done this, it disappears in Remember, even if you have moved the message to a different Remember folder.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:09 PM
    I am guessing you mean flagging an email and deleting on the device? I can delete flagged emails from my desktop and they stay on the phone/remember.

Posted via CB10
    I haven't tried that. Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:31 PM
    I am guessing it depends on your email provider and how it's set up.

But that brings up another question for me. Doesn't the device delete email after 90 days, or did that change in 10.2? Because that could be a problem with flagging emails for Remember.

I haven't tried that. Interesting.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:35 PM
    I am guessing it depends on your email provider and how it's set up.

But that brings up another question for me. Doesn't the device delete email after 90 days, or did that change in 10.2? Because that could be a problem with flagging emails for Remember.
    I have my sync interval set to "forever" using 10.1. I think prior to 10.1 there was a time limit, though.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:38 PM
    I have my sync interval set to "forever" using 10.1. I think prior to 10.1 there was a time limit, though.

Posted via CB10
    I better check all mine now.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 10:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 01:29 AM
    Chaz has a great idea. Fire Chest is pretty awesome. I just downloaded it (FREE) and it's fantastic, not just for Remember, but for cloud back up in general too. Syncs with Dropbox seamlessly. Thanks Chaz!
    Thanks for the compliment.

An update (version 1.2.1.5) for Fire Chest Backup will be available for download in 48 hours. Some bug fixes and several user requested features. Already working on the next update...keep the feedback and feature requests coming!
    jhimmel, Vorkosigan and slowrvr like this.
    10-31-13 03:53 AM
118 1234 ...