Your best bet is to find an App that does what you want... and integrates with Remember. it loos like Remember is fairly easy to integrate with for 3rd party developers. I have seen several threads on apps where people have requested integration with Remember and the developer added with the next update. That shows a lot of potential. if you find something that works, please post here. I would like to have this function too. Right now, I just a add a reminder and snooze it until I get to it, or bump it to the next day via edit.
    I have a problem with Remember, which is that ToDo items don't get pushed forward to the next day when not marked complete and when not changing due date manually. This often leads to me "forgetting" such overdue entries, as I don't always (want to) scan through past days in my calendar, in order to identify open items. I also don't like to always check for overdue items in Remember,this is not practical imho. I like being annoyed by overdue items being pushed forward in the calendar, changing colours from green to yellow to red, until I finally get them done.

I have not found a way how to achieve this yet. Is there any trick that you guys are aware of, that would do that for me?
    11-28-13 03:15 PM
    good stuff! that's how i have been using it, but I like the way you got creative with your tags. #, @, etc. that's borderline genius

So our journey begins (will be edited, so pls just answer, do not quote me)...

The tasks/things you have, you get to do, notes or things to check, there is a lot of trash... Toss it at first contact (delete it) and don't even enter it in Remember!

Every thing you intend to do/keep as note, write it in remember. By saving it, it is saved in the first "standard" folder. (since I have a german OS, I do not know how it is named in english), but it is the default folder in remember.

The principle of GTD(by David Allen) is to get Stuff categorized and done.

So you need Remember, your Phone calender, and a note/list App, I have both: LazyLists and Noted (but every listing/noting app does the job).

In remember, you need to create some folders...

Something "in" has to be proceeded:
    Do it now! (done, tickit, it remains in the default folder, but checked).
    Can't do it now... Delegate it, but require feedback, so you're waiting for s.o./sth that's the folder [Waiting/delegated]
    You have to do it, but at a certain time/date, so give the task a due date, it'll appear in the calendar and "requires an action", that's the folder [action]
    If you do not know if ever you'll do it, or still do not know a due date, add the task in [someday/maybe]
    If the task is a multiple step action/project, add it in [Project], list the steps i the listing App (Lazylist), if a project related material has to be written/planned, use the note App.
    If the saved Remember-note is a flagged mail, a weblink or an article/file that you shared into Remember to read later, that's [Read] folder.
    If you saved something as a memo as a reference, archive it in [Archive/reference]
    I linked my Outlook.com to remember, so I have an extra folder (unused) for online saved/entered tasks, but it is a folder I do not really use, it is only a sort of clipboard.

Now comes the funny part: the tags
    each task is summarized in tags:
    example...
    very theoretical, but understandable...
    Suppose you have a bill to pay, but has a due date, you do not want to pay before you recieve your salary, so you put a reminder...
    You open your mailbox, you see the bill.
    so open remember and enter this task:
    "Pay the bill" due date 15.01.2014, reminder 10.01.2014 at 18:00
    then add these tags seperately.
    @Home, @Computre, @Online, @Banking, Bill
    So @ are "categories" if you were an addicted user of the task app in OS 7.x they disappeared in OS 10, but I found this tip earlier as said, I forgot who has written it in the forums...

Then comes the essence or this method:
    you open remember, but forget the folders...
    Look at the top of the folder page, you'll see "due this week" the "urgent things appear by magic i.e. due date...
    But the productivity tool that you gain from this method is this...
    on bottom down, the is the list wiew... it lists all the remember entries...
    So go to that view, you'll see this (in mine):
    Attachment 225096
    Then, type on the first line, to drop down your categories @ and select the one you want to do
    Attachment 225098

So in the example above, say you just recieved your salary and then you are at home at the computer to make "all" your payments online, chose either @Home or @Computer or @Online and check all the filtred tasks related to that! Say you entred 5 items related with @Computer, you'll see them when needed.

here is the content of my @Blackberry related memos/notes/tasks as it is shown when I decide to do sth related to it:
    Attachment 225099

Projects are affixed with # so it is another "category" but it is listed, too...

Example buy an instrument to play music, hire a music teacher in [someday/maybe] and add the tags:
    #Music, @Musicstore, Instrument
    #Music, @MusicTeacher, Hire
    so you have 2 tasks related to one project, in the folder [someday]...

I hope you have been inspired!

Cheers
    11-28-13 03:16 PM
    good stuff! that's how i have been using it, but I like the way you got creative with your tags. #, @, etc. that's borderline genius
    My symbols for the tags:
    @ for category, example @Computer
    # for a project name ex #Gardening
    ' for a memo/note/reference material ex 'Battery, @Son, ElectricCar
    <?> to read (like an eye) ex <?>chapter 5, p15
    ... Waiting for/delegated ex ...Paul
    ? Someday ex #Holiday @Australia ?Next year
    (question mark before the tag)
    !Important! (I write it !Wichtig! in german)

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany
    11-28-13 03:38 PM
    My symbols for the tags:
    @ for category, example @Computer
    # for a project name ex #Gardening
    ' for a memo/note/reference material ex 'Battery, @Son, ElectricCar
    <> to read (like an eye) ex <>chapter 5, p15
    ... Waiting for/delegated ex ...Paul
    ? Someday ex #Holiday @Australia ?Next year
    (question mark before the tag)
    !Important! (I write it !Wichtig! in german)

11-28-13 03:38 PM
    Thanks for the great ideas on ways to use Remember!

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 07:21 AM
    For those that want this simplified, or haven't read through the whole thread, Remember allows you take almost anything you see on your phone and file it for access later, along with setting a reminder or due date to help you take the action you need ar a later time.

Flag emails...they go in the "unfiled" Remember folder. Most everything else requires using the "Share to Remember" feature. Long press on a photo, text message, MMS, website, etc, and hit the Share symbol. Smart Sharing will put Remember up top if you use it enough.

Posted via CB10
    artie likes this.
    11-29-13 11:21 AM
    Is there still no way of backing up the data in Remember apart from Link? It seems really useful but I need some sort of backup. I have it linked to my Evernote account but those entries can't use due date and reminders.

Posted via CB10
    'Fire Chest Backup' app from BlackBerry World. I use this and currently find it the best way to back up my Remembers (along with other backup features). As I hot swap between two BlackBerry 10 devices, I find this app does a terrific job.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:39 PM

If you are familiar with GTD (David Allen's Getting Things Done), read about it in Wikipedia or better, the Book/eBook, then please stick with me... I'll explain the steps...
    let me post this, as answer to OP Waterfrontmngr then I'll bring out the details (may be with screenshots, too)

Great work- I love your organisational tips. I will also look at GTD!
    Being organised goes hand in hand with productivity.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-13 03:52 PM
    This thread should be featured on the home page. Thank you thank you thank you!
    How do you integrate with Noted?
    11-30-13 09:16 AM
    This thread should be featured on the home page. Thank you thank you thank you!
    How do you integrate with Noted?
    In Noted, it is simple: just longpress on the saved note title and use "share" then Remember in the list.

In remember, it is "hidden"...
    You have to first open the note, then select the note title, I mean really selecting all, then "share" to Noted...
    Then, you'll see that the note is associated to "Clippings"... clippings is the "grey coloured" folder that recieves the shared items coming from outter the App.... here are screen shots from the important "selection step" in Remember:
    Remember App &amp; Tips Using It-img_00001407.png
    then, after having shared to Noted, as by magic, you see that the folder changed to 'Clippings':
    Remember App &amp; Tips Using It-img_00001408.png
    But you can chose the ... (3 dots -button) to directly save the note into one of the other foldets of noted:
    Remember App &amp; Tips Using It-img_00001410.png
    However, you can save all in clippings and move them later!

Enjoy! ;-)

11-30-13 02:49 PM
    Also quite liking the use of # @ ' will definitely be doing something similar in future.

What I enjoy about remember is its integration with search. Recently I've adopted it as a password reminder tool.

Folder called accounts with a separate note that has
    Website name, email addy/username and password reminder in the title for every site.
    So in screenshot testsite email@yahoo.. 987SaMsung or whatever obscure password reminder system you have invented

Remember App &amp; Tips Using It-img_13794733.png

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 05:30 PM
    The search function is great. It's not as good as using "tags" but it helps find items in Remember, for sure.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 06:04 PM
    Thank you so so so much; what a treat. Very much looking forward to 10.2
    02-22-14 10:34 PM
    Is there a way to share the notes in Remember to other apps like email or back to other note app??

Also how do you hidden completed task?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 03:47 AM
    Question:
    With my BB 9650 I was able to change the snooze time directly from the pop-up.
    1: open Calendar
    2: hit the menu key
    And select Options
    3: type the letters acsz
    Really miss this option, anyway of doing this on the Q10?
    Thank you,

arTie's berry "Q10"
    02-23-14 03:27 PM
    Wrong forum...but I think the answer is no.
    02-23-14 03:39 PM
    Use Fire Chest Backup. It's a free application that will encrypt your data and back it up to DropBox. That's the only option though. You can selectively choose what data on your phone to backup. If you lose your phone or it gets wiped, as long as you still remember the password you set you can restore the data again.

Attachment 215318

Posted via CB10
    This sounds great. I've been looking for a way to do this for a while. Thanks a lot man. I will try it as soon as I get home.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 03:41 PM
    Oh! That's too bad.
    Sorry for posting the question here.

arTie's berry "Q10"
    02-23-14 04:47 PM
    Looking for a way to do this also, besides copy and paste. Any info?

Sorry - meanted to post a comment. Wondering how to share a remember folder.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 09:20 AM
    Sharing folders and duplicate folders (for use as a template) are much needed.

? CB10 ?
    03-08-14 09:56 AM
    As far as the active frame. Sometimes it shows what's due today and if anything is due tomorrow, and sometimes it just shows what's due today. Is there a reason or method of the active frame. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 10:18 AM
    Great app, but it doesn't back up my camera pictures. The zip file it creates is empty, despite there being tons of self made pictures on myphone. I think this is because I set up the camera in a way to store allimages straight on the SD card? And there is apparently no option to tell FC Backup to look at the card. Would be great if this option could be included.
    For the record, Fire Chest Backup PRO was released 10 days ago and it backs up from both the internal memory and the SD card.
    03-26-14 11:30 PM
    As far as the active frame. Sometimes it shows what's due today and if anything is due tomorrow, and sometimes it just shows what's due today. Is there a reason or method of the active frame. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Posted via CB10
    Anybody?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 10:57 AM
    Thank you for all the great options we have and how to use them in Remember. When I first got my Q10 Remember really frustrated me and ended up buying Checked! Task Pro which is very powerful and somewhat simpler to learn. I'm going to start using Remember more now.
    Thanks again.
    10-11-14 10:34 AM
    Thank you for all the great options we have and how to use them in Remember. When I first got my Q10 Remember really frustrated me and ended up buying Checked! Task Pro which is very powerful and somewhat simpler to learn. I'm going to start using Remember more now.
    Thanks again.
    Hey! Thank you for resurrecting this thread. I remember it very well. In fact I saved it to a folder in the Remember app that I titled "Crackberry Tips ".

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    10-11-14 01:23 PM
118 ... 2345