Hi everyone,

I did search but didn't readily see anyone commenting recently on this problem I've been having seemingly only recently.

I have my outlook work account on my phone. I use a lazy man GTD system that relies on task categories (only BlackBerry can ever sync the categories right).

If I create a task on my desktop, it syncs over to the remember app no problem. When I mark something complete on desktop though, it never syncs over to my BlackBerry.

So, now I have about dozens of completed tasks still appearing as tasks on my remember app. It's not deal breaking but task and category sync are literally the principal reason I came back to the z10. So its frustrating. There is also no force sync button. Really the app is functionally very limited being honest. I don't need much but sync is pivotal.

Ideas other than deleting twice for each task?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:26 PM
    To just clarify quickly. I will delete completed tasks from the server every so often to remove the clutter in outlook. The z10 will sync the "Mark complete " but it won't then delete on the handheld when deleted from the desktop.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 12:28 PM
    Did you get a resolution to this? I'm having the same problem. It synced just fine once, but when I change, delete or add new tasks, it is not syncing at all. It just keeps the original sync list.
    07-26-13 03:52 PM