Hey everyone,

I haven't found a medicine app or vaccine app that I liked on BB10 yet; one that would allow you to simply list any medication that you are on, or have taken, dose requirements, expiration dates, and so forth so that you always had a record of what your on in the event of an emergency. So I started using the Remember app to do this by creating a new folder called "Medicine"; then typing in the pertinent information.

What I found very handy is that you can attach photos into the each entry in the remember app. That means you can take photos of your medication and/or photos of the pamphlets that come with your medication; both of which could be important to have in the event of an emergency or if your asked by a doctor/nurse what medication you are on.

For those of you with older parents/grandparents, or children, it might be useful to have this information with you all the time in case of problems; as such, I just thought I'd put it out there of one potential use of the new Remember app.
    03-28-13 10:54 PM
    Hey everyone,

I haven't found a medicine app or vaccine app that I liked on BB10 yet; one that would allow you to simply list any medication that you are on, or have taken, dose requirements, expiration dates, and so forth so that you always had a record of what your on in the event of an emergency. So I started using the Remember app to do this by creating a new folder called "Medicine"; then typing in the pertinent information.

What I found very handy is that you can attach photos into the each entry in the remember app. That means you can take photos of your medication and/or photos of the pamphlets that come with your medication; both of which could be important to have in the event of an emergency or if your asked by a doctor/nurse what medication you are on.

For those of you with older parents/grandparents, or children, it might be useful to have this information with you all the time in case of problems; as such, I just thought I'd put it out there of one potential use of the new Remember app.
    Have you tried Manage and track your medications with PillPad for the BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    Edit: that's the PlayBook version. The Z10 version is http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/19042021/
    Darlaten likes this.
    03-28-13 11:18 PM
    Thank yu for the suggestion. When I did a search, that didn't come up. I'm downloading now. Thanks again.
    03-28-13 11:35 PM