Having long text conversations in the hub makes it run slower when opening the conversations. If I click delete, or clear chat, it does its job and clears them up. but if I restart the phone afterwards ,all those deleted messages are back in the hub. It also creates a privacy issue. What can I do to permanently delete text messages?
    I'm running 10.3.1.2708, official. Never installed a Leak before.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 10:30 PM
    Try performing a hard restart by holding down the power button on your device -- ignore the power down screen, the carrier logo (if applicable), and the BlackBerry logo, and continue holding it until you see the BlackBerry 10 OS loading screen with the BlackBerry logo and progress bar around it. Attempt to delete a text message, restart the phone again and see if the issue persists.
    03-28-15 10:43 PM
    Having long text conversations in the hub makes it run slower when opening the conversations. If I click delete, or clear chat, it does its job and clears them up. but if I restart the phone afterwards ,all those deleted messages are back in the hub. It also creates a privacy issue. What can I do to permanently delete text messages?
    I'm running 10.3.1.2708, official. Never installed a Leak before.

Posted via CB10
    Something doesn't sound right about that. If you delete individual responses or replies in a thread or delete an entire thread by using end chat or long press from the HUB and select delete, they should be deleted for good. Restarting your device should not make them reappear.

Posted via my AT&T BlackBerry Classic
    03-28-15 10:46 PM