I will draft it like a first grader.

MY BB10 ADDICTION+red passport

2007or8 I got a BlackBerry phone as it was the Adam of today as if you had it you were the coolest guy,but even in those days it was way more productive than any of the phones today.

I was so absorbed into the ecosystem of BlackBerry because of productivity it gave that I kept on buying one after the other models.Some were real smooth and some slided and some average but always productive.

Then came bb10 I wanted one and got one HUB happened and it was light years ahead and till date nothing beats hub but app gap started to take a toll and my camera falling weak to the competitors so I decided to sideload "Adam" the coolest thing for the people who are easy going, so I got an Adam. 2months of Adam were just photos which were nothing so out of the world but gaming I enjoyed realizing I got a time killing machine as there were million addictive apps which never were nothing except virtual fun I thought I wasted some good amount and to my luck one day during charge it sparked and turned dead sent it to the service center I liked the Adams customer support they gave me an option for a new phone or full refund I was way to glad to accept the refund although I dint enjoy the platform and the rigidity of closed system with no sd card it was just a very ordinary phone with a great luxury appeal LOGO...one thing I would admit after sales service Adams gets 5on5 and the updates and smoothness is remarkable but also that is when I realized we also have a gadget by the name of power bank which I had to invest in as my Adams couldn't make it through 60% of the day the kind of use I subject my phone to power bank was inevitable and today I see people with Adams do have powerbanks dont know what adamplus performs like I hope plus lives upto its suffixes. I too have a powerbank for my passport but its only used during emergencies but my siblings use my powerbank in cycle when their discharges they use mine as they all have Adams But with refund my nightmare was over and that is when BlackBerry passport happened.

In india we always get late launches of BlackBerry phones but I was in dire need of a bb10 upgrade and passport seemed so dream phone types.
    Although I dont earn big buck but I dont keep a budget for my phones as these will be going with me for next 2-3 years I need the best companion.
    I never am so head over heels and excitement never builds up its a normal thing just go and buy a phone and restore the data and daily drive but.....But red passport was getting me soo bloody excited I watched a million unboxing videos and reviews where I could see a red passport. So now being a bb10, a new form factor, touch capacitive PKB and RED I was totally in love and felt the excitement from my child hood days when my dad confirmed we will be getting you a bicycle tomorrow or may be more than the excitement of my first bicycle. Had to shell some extra bucks as yet not launched in my country and I just wanted RED as honestly thats how the passport should look like.

Thanks to my business associates from US the tf team they were kind enough to get me one and man the unboxing was such an experience never felt such a rush of adrenaline and excitement holding the red passport such a form factor such sexy color and in india its been a head turner even after two years I fear using it in public as even till date I get unnecessary conversations going which is not what I desire I just desire productivity and red color...what phone is that, or never seen anything like this.....from lay man to sophisticated all eyes pry for more and if the are bold enough want to try a look at the screen and God picture password is a jaw dropper....but seriously its a head turner all though I enjoy the productivity and I tried oids and admas but couldn't settle on any of these platforms as bb10 without being biased I would say its unbeatable till date till others make something to beat hub none can touch bb10 .. dark background is a stress free experience

Only problem the app gap thanks to cobalt and snap although a slow runtime but I could compromise a bit and trust me apk tweaks and patches has made me more of a mobile savvy and with 10.3.3 things have got a little better but now its time to make a decision I was almost sold on priv when dtek60 happened and a fellow crackberryian who had priv suggested me dtek60 so will use my passport till its demise and will side buy dtek60 and also if mercury has flagship performance will buy it without a second thought.

Conclusion I am so absorbed in bb10 transition,productivity, gestures and fluidity that its hard for me to let go of it. I have good knowledge of adasm and oid but despite my several attempts I couldn't get them to daily drive me I hope my dtek60 experience would be some where close to bb10 if not exact but honestly I would love to carry a red slider passport I can adjust to the bulk.
    The day bb10 goes down will be a blackday for me as then I will be In a world of no mobile phones and will have to compromise on something which I wont be so passionate about may be with time I can see passion in something new but as of now despite several attempts with other platforms I couldnt find one. I so hope and pray Mr.Chen could get the things rolling as BlackBerry has not been a phone but rather an emotion.

I was just thinking what phone could make me type such a lengthy post other than my red passport it was smooth as butter.
    Criticism? Bring it on
    I hope some one can help me figure out my next phone

Rehab for BB10 ADDICTS my story-passport.jpg

Red passport

Post edited on 29th December 2017 when one more app will cease on bb10... goodbye whatsapp see you in a different world.
    And mind you we dint quit BB10 we were forced.

Still not decided yet ;( using passport and next phone or os is driving me "now what"
    May be a note 9 till then some 100-200$ phone with android capabilities as back up and passport as daily driver. Wanted to go keyone but as after sales services in India are poor almost non existant and so many complains on the phone...but might buy keyone maybe as thats the closest and will buy with one thing in mind that I am risking it big time as it might give up on me due to some stupid drop or etc and getting it fixed will be a night mare tougher than buying a samsung note9 at launch...although ios is one of the best devices to keep for its after sales services, optimization and UI yet ios still couldn't lure me although I am surrounded by the forbidden fruit with a bite even when BlackBerry 10 is gone...thats how bb10 had been...rip BB10.
    As of now android..ios may be in next 2-3years when the bb10 habits die and ios will carry much to offer or may be something new hits the market its foggy out there.
    Happy 2018 to all CB members world wide...december 31st is clicking like a timer and you know what I mean......

Drafted on red passport...built like a tank stings like a bee

Read
    We dint quit bb10..we were forced..it doesnt fade it was for real 29st December 2017 the whatsapp countdown
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1133832
    Last edited by Zeeshan Ali7; 12-28-17 at 11:18 PM.
    madh263362 and rayporsche like this.
    12-29-16 12:41 AM
    Wow, that's some post.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2876
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    12-29-16 03:55 AM
    Yep enjoy your Passport as long as it makes you happy, it's a great device no doubt :-)

Posted via -Passport -Classic / OS-10.3.++ is all you need
    Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 12-29-16 at 12:03 PM.
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    12-29-16 06:23 AM
    Wow, that's some post.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2876
    Thanks dangerousfen I never knew or expected any sort of comment of any type on this post of mine as it was just an emotion for bb10 on red passport that I expressed but your comment makes me smile

Red passport
    12-29-16 10:44 AM
    I've said before that I have been using BlackBerry for 16 years. I have looked at other handsets and other OS over the years of friends and family for example.

Forget productivity for a second, and just look at bb10 OS. Reason why I say this. Kids came round at Christmas which gave me a chance to look at their phones and try them as BBOS10 is on its way out.

OK Android I think I may be able to get use to it over time. But I'm still not convinced BlackBerry has secured this platform.

But Apple?? I just can't work out what is so special about this OS, it's not that advance, seems limited in many ways and visually too childish. Materials used feel good in the hand but then look at the selling price..... over priced big time.

How has BlackBerry failed with their own OS is unbelievable.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 02:08 PM
    You described it good

Red passport
    12-29-16 02:44 PM
    Zee. I started to read your book but fell asleep.

Posted via CB10
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    03-09-17 03:37 PM
    My 4 Passport SEs are awesome! I am so addicted to BB10 Os!

Posted via CB10
    Zeeshan Ali7 and rayporsche like this.
    03-09-17 10:48 PM
    Zee. I started to read your book but fell asleep.

Posted via CB10
    Dear Chris I am glad I could atleast help you sleep lol

Red passport
    rayporsche likes this.
    03-10-17 01:20 AM
    Can I get a tl;dr of op's post please
    03-10-17 02:04 AM
    That was quite the stream of consciousness post. But through the broken English I can feel your enthusiasm. I also don't know where to turn for my next phone. The KeyONE is ugly and underpowered. I plan to stick with the gorgeous rounded corner AT&T Passport for as long as possible.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-17 02:12 AM
    I have been trying to purchase a Red BlackBerry Passport since 2 years. I even closed a deal with a fellow CrackBerry member. But that phone was lost in transit. And I am on the lookout ever since.

Love it with all your heart.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    03-10-17 04:04 AM
    I have been trying to purchase a Red BlackBerry Passport since 2 years. I even closed a deal with a fellow CrackBerry member. But that phone was lost in transit. And I am on the lookout ever since.

Love it with all your heart.

Dear DAGA You know what I was almost sold when we had engaged yet lucky me I would have missed it terribly and thanks you for the very honest advise on PRIV I just dint buy it(the fellow crackberrian mentioned in the post above is ofcourse you) now I plan to side load KEYONE

Red passport
    03-10-17 06:54 AM
    Can I get a tl;dr of op's post please
    Dint get you??

Red passport
    03-10-17 07:01 AM
    Dear DAGA You know what I was almost sold when we had engaged yet lucky me I would have missed it terribly and thanks you for the very honest advise on PRIV I just dint buy it(the fellow crackberrian mentioned in the post above is ofcourse you) now I plan to side load KEYONE

Red passport
    Good work. That is very good. At the time, I was in a smaller city. And hence, my usage was limited. The last one month, I have been living in a metropolitan and the putting the PRIV through its paces - including Uber, travel, food, etc. And the phone needs to be charged at least twice a day.

I will try and reformat it once again. Though I do not want to.

Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    03-10-17 08:30 AM

2007or8 I got a BlackBerry phone as it was the Adam of today as if you had it you were the coolest guy,but even in those days it was way more productive than any of the phones today.

I was so absorbed into the ecosystem of BlackBerry because of productivity it gave that I kept on buying one after the other models.Some were real smooth and some slided and some average but always productive.

Then came bb10 I wanted one and got one HUB happened and it was light years ahead and till date nothing beats hub but app gap started to take a toll and my camera falling weak to the competitors so I decided to sideload "Adam" the coolest thing for the people who are easy going, so I got an Adam. 2months of Adam were just photos which were nothing so out of the world but gaming I enjoyed realizing I got a time killing machine as there were million addictive apps which never were nothing except virtual fun I thought I wasted some good amount and to my luck one day during charge it sparked and turned dead sent it to the service center I liked the Adams customer support they gave me an option for a new phone or full refund I was way to glad to accept the refund although I dint enjoy the platform and the rigidity of closed system with no sd card it was just a very ordinary phone with a great luxury appeal LOGO...one thing I would admit after sales service Adams gets 5on5 and the updates and smoothness is remarkable but also that is when I realized we also have a gadget by the name of power bank which I had to invest in as my Adams couldn't make it through 60% of the day the kind of use I subject my phone to power bank was inevitable and today I see people with Adams do have powerbanks dont know what adamplus performs like I hope plus lives upto its suffixes. I too have a powerbank for my passport but its only used during emergencies but my siblings use my powerbank in cycle when their discharges they use mine as they all have Adams But with refund my nightmare was over and that is when BlackBerry passport happened.

In india we always get late launches of BlackBerry phones but I was in dire need of a bb10 upgrade and passport seemed so dream phone types.
    Although I dont earn big buck but I dont keep a budget for my phones as these will be going with me for next 2-3 years I need the best companion.
    I never am so head over heels and excitement never builds up its a normal thing just go and buy a phone and restore the data and daily drive but.....But red passport was getting me soo bloody excited I watched a million unboxing videos and reviews where I could see a red passport. So now being a bb10, a new form factor, touch capacitive PKB and RED I was totally in love and felt the excitement from my child hood days when my dad confirmed we will be getting you a bicycle tomorrow or may be more than the excitement of my first bicycle. Had to shell some extra bucks as yet not launched in my country and I just wanted RED as honestly thats how the passport should look like.

Thanks to my business associates from US the tf team they were kind enough to get me one and man the unboxing was such an experience never felt such a rush of adrenaline and excitement holding the red passport such a form factor such sexy color and in india its been a head turner even after two years I fear using it in public as even till date I get unnecessary conversations going which is not what I desire I just desire productivity and red color...what phone is that, or never seen anything like this.....from lay man to sophisticated all eyes pry for more and if the are bold enough want to try a look at the screen and God picture password is a jaw dropper....but seriously its a head turner all though I enjoy the productivity and I tried oids and admas but couldn't settle on any of these platforms as bb10 without being biased I would say its unbeatable till date till others make something to beat hub none can touch bb10 .. dark background is a stress free experience

Only problem the app gap thanks to cobalt and snap although a slow runtime but I could compromise a bit and trust me apk tweaks and patches has made me more of a mobile savvy and with 10.3.3 things have got a little better but now its time to make a decision I was almost sold on priv when dtek60 happened and a fellow crackberryian who had priv suggested me dtek60 so will use my passport till its demise and will side buy dtek60 and also if mercury has flagship performance will buy it without a second thought.

Conclusion I am so absorbed in bb10 transition,productivity, gestures and fluidity that its hard for me to let go of it. I have good knowledge of adasm and oid but despite my several attempts I couldn't get them to daily drive me I hope my dtek60 experience would be some where close to bb10 if not exact but honestly I would love to carry a red slider passport I can adjust to the bulk.
    The day bb10 goes down will be a blackday for me as then I will be In a world of no mobile phones and will have to compromise on something which I wont be so passionate about may be with time I can see passion in something new but as of now despite several attempts with other platforms I couldnt find one. I so hope and pray Mr.Chen could get the things rolling as BlackBerry has not been a phone but rather an emotion.

I was just thinking what phone could make me type such a lengthy post other than my red passport it was smooth as butter.
    Criticism? Bring it on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passport.jpg 
Views:	640 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	414981

Red passport
    Cheers man!

Q10 (SQN100-3 : 10.3.2.158), Passport (SQW-100 : 10.3.2.2474)
    rayporsche and Zeeshan Ali7 like this.
    03-11-17 07:24 AM
    Dint get you??

Red passport
    He's asking for a short summary of your text. It's short for 'Too long, didn’t read' meaning he didn't read the long post.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    03-11-17 10:16 PM

Criticism? Bring it on

Red passport
    I think most of the today's BlackBerry 10 users are going to be really frustrated when BB10 will be dead for real. At least I will be.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    03-12-17 03:06 AM
    Great read. I use a Dtek50 Right now and it's cumbersome at best and hub is an app that opens every app when you use it for notifications. So not any more productive then your sexy red Passport. Buy few more!
    03-12-17 10:00 AM
    I’m with you all the way. Got a KEYone and sold it 3 weeks later. A great phone in many respects but can’ t get over BB10. Wonderful OS.
    08-19-17 04:19 PM
    BB10 is the best Os there is period.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-17 08:13 PM
    Recently I used some Mi note 4 with android 7, they are still far behind to my 2.5yrs Z30

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    08-19-17 08:57 PM
    I’m with you all the way. Got a KEYone and sold it 3 weeks later. A great phone in many respects but can’ t get over BB10. Wonderful OS.
    So what r u using? That's my problem....BlackBerry OS will be gone and figure I will have to move on to something else eventually. But I am so not digging the KeyOne

Criticism? Bring it on

Red passport
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    08-19-17 09:20 PM
    If blackberry wasn't a d*** they should have continued bb10. A company should be renowned for its own operating system.

Posted via CB10
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    08-19-17 09:44 PM
    If blackberry wasn't a d*** they should have continued bb10. A company should be renowned for its own operating system.
    If that would have happened BlackBerry would be bankrupt by now.
    BB10 had to fade away but it didn't need to take the whole company with it, and it didn't.
    Zeeshan Ali7 likes this.
    08-19-17 11:45 PM
33 12