I know this has been addressed before, but the solutions haven't worked for me, so I thought I'd ask about it here.

This has been happening on both my wife's BB and mine (she has a Z10, I have the Q10), so I think it is a BB10 issue, as opposed to something specific to our phone models.

Basically, we get no indications/notifications when we have a voicemail waiting. The missed call is shown in the notifications, but not that we have a voicemail. I thought it might have something to do with visual voicemail (VVM), as when we had our data turned on we'd get the VVM notifications. However, we rarely have our data on, so I wanted an indication of regular old-fashioned voicemails.

I called AT&T and disabled VVM. We then set up our regular voicemail and rebooted the phones.

Still no notifications for voicemail.

This is annoying, as people still leave us voicemails. The only option is to check our voicemails every time we have a missed call.

Does anyone have any ideas of what might fix this?

We're both on BB 10.3.
    09-28-14 09:03 PM
    This is something that AT&T would have to enable on their end. The carrier pushes and clears the voicemail notification to your phone and it's currently disabled because you had VVM and didn't get re-enabled.
    09-28-14 11:23 PM
    Carrier control.

CrackBerry Genius on Verizon Z10 on 10.3.0.1154
    09-29-14 02:41 AM