Blackberry Link can't find the phone so I accidentally clicked: "if link doesn't work, reset general settings or something like that". ( reloaded software)

Unfortunately I realized after that I FORMATTED ALL the device (q10).
    I searched the forum and read that with Recuva you can recover something, is it true? I haven't SD card.
    Do you have any advice?

I am sad and angry for having done a stupid thing (there were then 50 photos, but it bothers me to lose them).
    09-03-20 03:11 PM
    Blackberry Link can't find the phone so I accidentally clicked: "if link doesn't work, reset general settings or something like that". ( reloaded software)

Unfortunately I realized after that I FORMATTED ALL the device (q10).
    I searched the forum and read that with Recuva you can recover something, is it true? I haven't SD card.
    Do you have any advice?

I am sad and angry for having done a stupid thing (there were then 50 photos, but it bothers me to lose them).
    Sorry, but it's all gone.
    09-03-20 03:35 PM
    Sorry, but it's all gone.
    so I can't recover anything from internal storage? only from (an eventually) sd card?
    09-03-20 03:37 PM
    so I can't recover anything from internal storage? only from (an eventually) sd card?
    Correct.
    09-03-20 03:40 PM
    I'd keep checking... I've seen some that "claimed" to have done it. But I don't think they ever offered details.

I really doubt it's possible as connected to a PC you don't have root access to the drive, just what the OS give you. And I taught BB10 had enabled encryption... If you SD Card had encryption one, that data is gone as well - as the key was created from the old setup.
    09-03-20 03:41 PM
    I'd keep checking... I've seen some that "claimed" to have done it. But I don't think they ever offered details.
    Impossible.
    09-03-20 03:42 PM
    Impossible.
    Thank you for this reply, for curiosity: why from SD card yes and from internal memory not?
    09-03-20 04:32 PM
    Thank you for this reply, for curiosity: why from SD card yes and from internal memory not?
    Because an OS reload does not affect the SD card. UNLESS you encrypted it, in which case it would be unreadable and unrecoverable after a device reload or wipe.
    09-03-20 04:42 PM
    Because an OS reload does not affect the SD card. UNLESS you encrypted it, in which case it would be unreadable and unrecoverable after a device reload or wipe.
    sorry if I ask you again for safety: so I put a stone on it? No chance to recover anything, anything, anything?
    09-03-20 04:46 PM
    sorry if I ask you again for safety: so I put a stone on it? No chance to recover anything?
    Absolutely zero. Assuming of course that you provided us with the correct information.
    09-03-20 04:48 PM
    Absolutely zero. Assuming of course that you provided us with the correct information.
    Yeah, unfortunately I have "reloaded BB OS software" who erase all data.
    Thank you for this info man!
    09-03-20 05:22 PM
    Is the data important to you? If so, why not try a third-party data recovery software?
    09-29-20 12:51 AM
    Is the data important to you? If so, why not try a third-party data recovery software?
    There is no software that can do this.
    09-29-20 09:03 AM