This has bitten me twice already in the workplace - the view when reading emails has changed in the new update to BlackBerry OS 10 and there does not seem to be any way to fix it?

The recipients of an email are obfuscated from view by default. You must press the 'down arrow' next to the timestamp to expand the view to see all the recipients of the message!! Forethought and extra action required - why?!

What's up with this? It's driving me crazy and I don't see any setting to change it. Switching the Hub view to 'Conversation' mode doesn't help either.

07-09-15 01:26 PM
    This has bitten me twice already in the workplace - the view when reading emails has changed in the new update to BlackBerry OS 10 and there does not seem to be any way to fix it?

The recipients of an email are obfuscated from view by default. You must press the 'down arrow' next to the timestamp to expand the view to see all the recipients of the message!! Forethought and extra action required - why?!

What's up with this? It's driving me crazy and I don't see any setting to change it. Switching the Hub view to 'Conversation' mode doesn't help either.

Because not every BB10 device has a Jumbotron screen to display info that's only needed a fraction of the time in most cases; this is just my best guess though.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 09:07 PM
    Yes it is to save space. Mostly for physical Kb devices but still helps with non.
    You also don't have to press on the down arrow. Just pull down on the body

 Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2204 
    07-10-15 11:38 PM