I just wanted to add my little guide I used to help someone who couldn't installs Snap app after trying with the regular guide here.

1 download DDPB Installer to your computer
    2 change your phone to development mode under settings-security and privacy-development mode.
    3 Start DDPB and in your phone go to Settings-About-Category-Network and check you IPv4 for Wi-Fi.
    4 Insert the IPv4 address (192.....) in DDPB and your phone password.
    5 in DDPB click the Add (A) and find the folder where you downloaded Snap app and add it.
    6 make sure to left click on the Snap app you added and click install.

There you go. I tried the google chrome thing and couldn't get it work so I found this the best and fastest way to have side apps loaded to my Z10.
    Hope that helps.
    02-03-14 03:16 PM
    I just wanted to add my little guide I used to help someone who couldn't installs Snap app after trying with the regular guide here.

1 download DDPB Installer to your computer
    2 change your phone to development mode under settings-security and privacy-development mode.
    3 Start DDPB and in your phone go to Settings-About-Category-Network and check you IPv4 for Wi-Fi.
    4 Insert the IPv4 address (192.....) in DDPB and your phone password.
    5 in DDPB click the Add (A) and find the folder where you downloaded Snap app and add it.
    6 make sure to left click on the Snap app you added and click install.

There you go. I tried the google chrome thing and couldn't get it work so I found this the best and fastest way to have side apps loaded to my Z10.
    Hope that helps.
    Most importantly, you need to have 10.2.1.xxxx installed in order to download any apps after that.

Via CB10 Rogers Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925/1926 Radio
    02-03-14 03:19 PM
    Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 05:13 PM
    After having no luck with side loading Snap (or anything for that matter) via the way posted by Bla1ze, I thought I'd try your way, but I've come unstuck again! Is DDPB available for Mac, or is it only PC? I've tried following some of the older Crackberry links but they're either a dead end or direct me to the site in Vietnam!
    Starting to find this really frustrating, and I know there are some other forum members in the same boat. As far as I can see, both sets of instructions are clear and well set out, I just need a break!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:27 PM
    After having no luck with side loading Snap (or anything for that matter) via the way posted by Bla1ze, I thought I'd try your way, but I've come unstuck again! Is DDPB available for Mac, or is it only PC? I've tried following some of the older Crackberry links but they're either a dead end or direct me to the site in Vietnam!
    Starting to find this really frustrating, and I know there are some other forum members in the same boat. As far as I can see, both sets of instructions are clear and well set out, I just need a break!

Posted via CB10
    It's for the PC

link for direct download DDPB
    02-04-14 07:20 PM
    Figured as much. Thanks anyway...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 03:54 AM