what about making some idea google play store should be installed on bb os 10?
    not alternatively, but pre installed??

meaning to ask what about make a mix from bb10 with android?

i dont know the technical details so maybe im asking a stupid question, i hope you will not be angry....

thanks for you all.
    02-20-17 10:01 PM
    i dont know the technical details so maybe im asking a stupid question
    It's not a stupid question, it has just been asked thousands of times. The long and the short of it is, it's not possible. Google won't allow it and more importantly, BlackBerry doesn't even want to do it. They're over it. They're done with their smartphone hardware. It's all about their licensees now. BlackBerry has no phone hardware ambitions. - http://crackberry.com/cleaning-confu...ckberry-mobile
    i dont know the technical details so maybe im asking a stupid question
    It's not a stupid question, it has just been asked thousands of times. The long and the short of it is, it's not possible. Google won't allow it and more importantly, BlackBerry doesn't even want to do it. They're over it. They're done with their smartphone hardware. It's all about their licensees now. BlackBerry has no phone hardware ambitions. - http://crackberry.com/cleaning-confu...ckberry-mobile
    Ecm likes this.
    02-20-17 10:06 PM
    If Blackberry uses Google's intellectual property in a manner that they don't allow, and without their permission, the ensuing lawsuit will put Blackberry out of business.

The only reason that Cobalt and Snap still function is because Google hasn't seen fit to send them DMCA takedown notices for reverse engineering their proprietary software. But they could if they wanted to. So the moral is, be thankful for what you do have, and don't lament over what you can't get.
    app_Developer likes this.
    02-21-17 07:18 AM