no

Posted via CBX
    10-23-17 09:17 AM
    I don't understand... if BB10 had been a massive success and Android condemned to the 0.1% "other" category, would these same people be on Android Central positing ideas on how to save Android and bring down the "evil" Blackberry that colludes with Apple to suppress competition?

Hmmmm...
    A certain non-trivial percentage of them would be, yes.
    Last edited by Elephant_Canyon; 10-23-17 at 10:25 AM.
    10-23-17 09:20 AM
    John Chen (Peace be Upon Him), the Blessed Saviour of all things Black and Berry, has promised 10.3.4 which will be for security and performance fixes only. That is all we await from the Blessed Saviour. We expect nothing more than that which we have been promised and wait patiently for in fulness of faith in the goodness of His High Holiness. God bless.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-23-17 09:51 AM
    John Chen (Peace be Upon Him), the Blessed Saviour of all things Black and Berry, has promised 10.3.4 which will be for security and performance fixes only. That is all we await from the Blessed Saviour. We expect nothing more than that which we have been promised and wait patiently for in fulness of faith in the goodness of His High Holiness. God bless.
    You're going to be disappointed then as even the Pope has ticked off a few people in his lifetime....
    10-23-17 10:04 AM
    I have seen this addressed in other posts - 10.3.3 was so late that whatever was going to be included in the 10.3.4 release likely wound up in the 10.3.3 release.
    10-23-17 11:56 AM
    I don't understand... if BB10 had been a massive success and Android condemned to the 0.1% "other" category, would these same people be on Android Central positing ideas on how to save Android and bring down the "evil" Blackberry that colludes with Apple to suppress competition?

Hmmmm...
    Probably not as Canadians do not do conspiracies so I heard. Not like US Americans. We create conspiracies.. However we will never know this so surely that was rhetorical.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-23-17 12:10 PM
    Probably not as Canadians do not do conspiracies so I heard. Not like US Americans. We create conspiracies.. However we will never know this so surely that was rhetorical.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    Sadly, many Canadians are now getting involved in the conspiracy theory area.

I actually don't think we would have the same people posting about the "evil" Blackberry collusion, simply because these people are the ones who are all wound up about BB10. I would think that if things were reversed it would be an entirely DIFFERENT bunch of people who would be ranting.

There would still be ranting, just a different group, eh.
    10-23-17 01:17 PM
    some of you may be missing the point. the issue was that bb10 was/is vastly superior to android. the point is moot now.

Posted via CBX
    10-23-17 02:17 PM
    Of course not. All they care about is that THEIR choice wins. No one was complaining about BB owning a huge portion of the market (and virtually all of the government/enterprise market) - it is only a problem now because their brand is out of the race.
    glwerry and StephanieMaks like this.
    10-23-17 05:54 PM
59 123